IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> How many All-Stars do we have next year?
72-10
post Jul 20 2006, 04:54 PM
Post #1

Rookie

Group: Members
Member No.: 160

I'm just curious about what you all think. How many of our guys will make the All-Star team next year and who are they?

I'm gonna say only Wallace and Kirk (but maybe more???)
What do you all think?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Bullseye
post Jul 20 2006, 10:58 PM
Post #2

Bench

Group: Members
Member No.: 66

I think Luol Deng will have a break out year.

+Quote Post
dasox24
post Jul 20 2006, 11:40 PM
Post #3

Starter

Group: Forum Moderator

Member No.: 84

QUOTE (|DaBulls| @ Jul 20 2006, 11:51 PM) *
I think Luol Deng will have a break out year.

I could definitely see Deng breaking out. Look at the strides he made last season, and then remember he didn't get to work on his game at all in the offseason b/c of his hurt wrist. Now just think of what he might be able to do this season after having a full offseason to devote to basketball. The possibilities sure are exciting. We could see the beginnings of a consistent 20/10 man. And just think if he adds weight/strength to his 6'9''/6'10'' (whichever it is) frame. He could either be a PF or stay at SF, and be maybe the only guy in the NBA that could match up with LeBron with his size and athletic ability. Now, I'm not saying he could shut down LeBron, b/c really no one can, but I do think he'd be a better option than anyone else in the league.

[Start Dream] Then, when we add LeBron in 3 or 4 years, we'd be unstoppable with Hinrich, LeBron, T2 and Deng at the 1,2,3,4. Who the hell cares who's the Center with that 1-4? Yet, it could still be someone pretty solid with us getting a possible high draft pick from NY next year. [End Dream]

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st June 2024 - 09:01 AM
Home | Home | Home | Home | Home