IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Bulls vs Wizards Game Recap, Chemistry building....CBF....
Chicago Bulls Fr...
post Oct 11 2006, 09:39 PM
Post #1

Superstar

Group: Members
Member No.: 73

Preseason finally came, with 6 new faces joining the team. We (The fans) get our first look at Ben Wallace and the two young rookies, Tyrus Thomas, and Thabo Sefolosha. Before this even started we all knew that the Bulls needed to develop chemistry before they went into the season and it defenitley showed coming into this game.

At the start Wallace was doing just what he came here for, grabbing rebounds and blocking shots. Dont be too suprised though if we see Wallace averaging around 12-14 ppg this season because it was obvious Scott Skiles wanted to get him involved. He didnt have to score for the Pistons but because the Bulls dont have the prodominate scorer Big Ben will get more chances or oppurtunity to score. He eneded the game with 7 points and 9 rebounds with a block and 2 steals. Very good for his first game in limited playing time.

The Bulls got off to somewhat of a slow start but very expecting with PJ and Big Ben the two new starters for this team. Luol Deng was a bright spot though for the Bulls scoring 13 and adding 5 rebounds. Then, Tyrus came in and did some nice things. You could see the quickness was there and the excitement. I cant wait untill he puts the package all together because he is going to be a very nice player in this league. Suprisingly though he and Thabo didnt play as much as I thought they would.

I really like this Khryapa kid. The first time I saw him in a Bulls Uni I said, "Well he looks like some scrub" however that wasnt the case. He looked very athletic and can shoot the "J" but he also does all the intangeables that you dont notice. He ended with 10 points and 6 rebounds. I think he will fit nicely with this team as a 7th or 8th man coming off the bench.

Overall this team did well and it was good to see them comeback and win. The bad thing was the free throws. You expect it from Big Ben but others werent hitting as well but I guess its the first preseason game and thats what it is for. We did get to the line 36 times which is still nice but you'd like to see them hit around 75-80% on free throws. But nonetheless a good game to watch which makes me even more anxious for the "REAL" season to get here. The Bulls next preseason game is Sunday versus Seattle.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th June 2024 - 12:08 PM
Home | Home | Home | Home | Home