Goldmember
post Jul 11 2006, 07:55 PM
Post #2

12th Man

Group: Members
Member No.: 20

Anthony got busted, with Marijuana

did you read the story?

"Bill Duffy, president of BDA Sports Management, which represents Anthony, told the Rocky Mountain News that Anthony was out of town Sunday and had nothing to do with the incident."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
HoofHearted
post Jul 11 2006, 08:02 PM
Post #3

Bench

Member No.: 24

He wasnt busted for spiff, he wasnt even in the car at the time. It was just a company car his friend was driving and had herb on him at the time. I'm actually really surprised by the citation as my best friend goes to CU Boulder, and cops quite frankly dont seem to give a spiff about it. They even have a rally at a park on campus every year on 4.20 where everyone chiefs, which is surrounded by cops and noone gets arrested unless they litterally are standing next to a cop blowing smoke in their face. They must have gotten one of the badasses in the dept, but either way all they do is give you a slap on the wrist if youre in non distrubutive possession.

+Quote Post
HITStheDAGGER
post Jul 11 2006, 10:01 PM
Post #4

Rookie

Member No.: 195

QUOTE (Goldmember @ Jul 11 2006, 07:48 PM)
did you read the story?

"Bill Duffy, president of BDA Sports Management, which represents Anthony, told the Rocky Mountain News that Anthony was out of town Sunday and had nothing to do with the incident."

Read befor you write.

+Quote Post
TeaLeafReaderII
post Jul 12 2006, 11:38 AM
Post #5

Skills Competitor

Group: Forum Moderator

Member No.: 52

QUOTE (HoofHearted @ Jul 11 2006, 07:55 PM)
He wasnt busted for spiff, he wasnt even in the car at the time. It was just a company car his friend was driving and had herb on him at the time. I'm actually really surprised by the citation as my best friend goes to CU Boulder, and cops quite frankly dont seem to give a spiff about it. They even have a rally at a park on campus every year on 4.20 where everyone chiefs, which is surrounded by cops and noone gets arrested unless they litterally are standing next to a cop blowing smoke in their face. They must have gotten one of the badasses in the dept, but either way all they do is give you a slap on the wrist if youre in non distrubutive possession.

Yeah, I'm guessing he was initially stopped for a DWB and then was cited for the weed.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 11:22 AM
Home | Home | Home | Home | Home