Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Post Number 50 for me!!, time for a B-4-Bulls Thread
Guest_B-4-Bulls_*
post Mar 26 2006, 04:15 PM
Post #1

Guests

Ok now everytime I change groups I post a interesting thread on whatever I want it to be. And this time its going to be about my Full Offseason Plan including the Draft, Free Agency and Trades. So here goes...

The Offseason:

NBA Draft-

Im predicting we will get the Number 2 pick, and before I make my choice let me give you some information on what Chicago needs. Based on this season, losing Eddy Curry and Antonio Davis really hurt our front line, I mean REALLY hurt. It has forced us to sign so many 10 day contracts that I lost count. We did find a nice one in Schencher who I like. I wouldnt mind keeping him next season. So The Main thing we need for next year is a solid Big Man. I dont think we need a young one but I would like to add a "Proven Big Man" I am willing to trade Ben Gordon, Michael Sweetney and Our First Round pick for Jermaine Oneal. The Pacers need a SG since Reggie left and Gordon would be the perfect fit, Plus they can add a big man through our pick and get maybe Sheldin Williams or something.

So now With Jermaine Oneal we have a perenial Allstar and a go to guy. With Ny's pick we select Tyrus Thomas. This kid could be something Special. But would not be forced to step up right away since we have JO. I am finished with the NBA Draft. Now on to the Summer...

Summer:

Signings-

Now that we have a good frontcourt we need to add a Big Shooting Gaurd to replace Ben Gordon. I think we should go after James Posey. I know he may not be a Superstar but he is a good veteran with some size. We should also Sign Vladimir Radmonovic. And for my last signing we should go after Nazy Muhamed. Now, we let go of some Bulls and they are: Janero Pargo,Eric Piatkowski,Othella Harrington. I think we need to give Schencher another chance so I would sign him to a One Year deal if he performs or if we give him a chance in the summer. Also we could use a good backup PF/SF so we resign Darius Songallia. We now have a lineup of.

PG Hinrich/Duhon
SG Posey/Radmonovic
SF Deng/Noc/Songalia
PF Oneal/Tyrus Thomas
C Nazy Muhammed/Chandler/Schencher

Gives us a well rounded lineup with decent size. If Deng Develops and Chandler works on his offensive game I dont see any reason why this lineup couldnt get us to the 2nd round of the playoffs? huh.gif

So now that we have our team for the next season, here are the top 5 things we need to work on as a team to get ready for the season..

1. Strength: We need to get stronger, Deng needs to put on about 15 pounds of muscle and work on his post moves. Tyson better get stronger so he can finish around the basket, and maybe move into the starting lineup if he works that hard.

2. Free Throw Shooting: Nuff said

3. Chemistry: With a rather new team we need to work together and develop some sort of chemistry going into next season

4. Rebounding: This year Deng and Chandler are the only ones who ever get more than 6 rebounds in a game it seems like other than Nocioni occasionally, Obviously Jermaine Oneal will give you at least 9 a game.

5. Ball handling: Work on getting less turnovers and not foul as much.

If this is what happens then I can see us doing this... Predictions:

Hinrich 15 ppg 8 astpg
Posey 16 ppg 5 rbpg
Deng 20 ppg 10 rbpg
Oneal 26 ppg 9 rbpg
Chandler 10 ppg 10 rbpg

Other Notables: Tyrus Thomas: 10 ppg 5 rbpg, Schencher 5 ppg 4 rbpg

So there is my offseason, what are your thoughts?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TeaLeafReaderII
post Mar 26 2006, 05:44 PM
Post #2

Skills Competitor

Group: Forum Moderator

Member No.: 52

I think you are lowballing chandlers rpg Drinking.gif

+Quote Post
Michael Jordan
post Mar 26 2006, 06:05 PM
Post #3

12th Man

Group: Members
Member No.: 51

LOL. How do you expect 3 guys to get 9 or more Rebounds and 4 to get just less than 6 rebounds per game? That equals out to 49 rebounds per game!!!

There is no way in hell that ever happens!

+Quote Post
SoxFan1
post Mar 26 2006, 06:07 PM
Post #4

Superstar

Group: Administrator

Member No.: 12

I don't see Posey as a starting SG for the Bulls. He is too big and kind of slow. His defense and 3-pt shooting are pretty good though, from what I know.

Your plan is optomistic to say the least...

+Quote Post
Michael Jordan
post Mar 26 2006, 06:09 PM
Post #5

12th Man

+ you have 4 guys getting 15 or more points per game, and 2 with 10 a game - and one of them being CHANDLER... How will chandler get ANY touches when you have 5 guys averaging 10 points per game?

Next, who was the last team to have 6 guys average 10 or more points per game AND as a team get 49 or more rebounds per game?

Answer: none

I think you should think before predicting the stats.

Nice job with the analysis though. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Guest_B-4-Bulls_*
post Mar 26 2006, 06:12 PM
Post #6

Guests

QUOTE (Michael Jordan @ Mar 26 2006, 06:02 PM)
+ you have 4 guys getting 15 or more points per game, and 2 with 10 a game - and one of them being CHANDLER... How will chandler get ANY touches when you have 5 guys averaging 10 points per game?

Next, who was the last team to have 6 guys average 10 or more points per game AND as a team get 49 or more rebounds per game?

Answer: none

I think you should think before predicting the stats.

Nice job with the analysis though. smile.gif

It can happen. Its not that hard to do...

+Quote Post
SoxFan1
post Mar 26 2006, 06:12 PM
Post #7

Superstar

Group: Administrator

Member No.: 12

QUOTE (B-4-Bulls @ Mar 26 2006, 06:05 PM)

Oh, yes it is. wink.gif

+Quote Post
Guest_B-4-Bulls_*
post Mar 26 2006, 06:13 PM
Post #8

Guests

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Mar 26 2006, 06:05 PM)
Oh, yes it is. wink.gif

o no its not wink.gif

+Quote Post
Michael Jordan
post Mar 26 2006, 06:14 PM
Post #9

12th Man

QUOTE (B-4-Bulls @ Mar 26 2006, 06:05 PM)

Considering that there has NEVER been an NBA team to ever do that (have 6 or more guys in double figures AND pull down 49 RPG), I think it would be just a little harder to do. Don't you think?

+Quote Post
Guest_B-4-Bulls_*
post Mar 26 2006, 06:15 PM
Post #10

Guests

QUOTE (Michael Jordan @ Mar 26 2006, 06:07 PM)
Considering that there has NEVER been an NBA team to ever do that (have 6 or more guys in double figures AND pull down 49 RPG), I think it would be just a little harder to do. Don't you think?

not at all headbang.gif

+Quote Post
Michael Jordan
post Mar 26 2006, 06:17 PM
Post #11

12th Man

QUOTE (B-4-Bulls @ Mar 26 2006, 06:08 PM)
not at all headbang.gif

fight.gif

+Quote Post
Guest_B-4-Bulls_*
post Mar 26 2006, 06:18 PM
Post #12

Guests

no but most of the stats like Tyrus and Schencher doesnt mean EVERY game, its when they actually play.

+Quote Post
bulls91
post Mar 26 2006, 06:22 PM
Post #13

6th Man

Member No.: 70

QUOTE (B-4-Bulls @ Mar 26 2006, 04:08 PM)
Ok now everytime I change groups I post a interesting thread on whatever I want it to be. And this time its going to be about my Full Offseason Plan including the Draft, Free Agency and Trades. So here goes...

The Offseason:

NBA Draft-

Im predicting we will get the Number 2 pick, and before I make my choice let me give you some information on what Chicago needs. Based on this season, losing Eddy Curry and Antonio Davis really hurt our front line, I mean REALLY hurt. It has forced us to sign so many 10 day contracts that I lost count. We did find a nice one in Schencher who I like. I wouldnt mind keeping him next season. So The Main thing we need for next year is a solid Big Man. I dont think we need a young one but I would like to add a "Proven Big Man" I am willing to trade Ben Gordon, Michael Sweetney and Our First Round pick for Jermaine Oneal. The Pacers need a SG since Reggie left and Gordon would be the perfect fit, Plus they can add a big man through our pick and get maybe Sheldin Williams or something.

So now With Jermaine Oneal we have a perenial Allstar and a go to guy. With Ny's pick we select Tyrus Thomas. This kid could be something Special. But would not be forced to step up right away since we have JO. I am finished with the NBA Draft. Now on to the Summer...

Summer:

Signings-

Now that we have a good frontcourt we need to add a Big Shooting Gaurd to replace Ben Gordon. I think we should go after James Posey. I know he may not be a Superstar but he is a good veteran with some size. We should also Sign Vladimir Radmonovic. And for my last signing we should go after Nazy Muhamed. Now, we let go of some Bulls and they are: Janero Pargo,Eric Piatkowski,Othella Harrington. I think we need to give Schencher another chance so I would sign him to a One Year deal if he performs or if we give him a chance in the summer. Also we could use a good backup PF/SF so we resign Darius Songallia. We now have a lineup of.

PG Hinrich/Duhon
SG Posey/Radmonovic
SF Deng/Noc/Songalia
PF Oneal/Tyrus Thomas
C Nazy Muhammed/Chandler/Schencher

Gives us a well rounded lineup with decent size. If Deng Develops and Chandler works on his offensive game I dont see any reason why this lineup couldnt get us to the 2nd round of the playoffs? huh.gif

So now that we have our team for the next season, here are the top 5 things we need to work on as a team to get ready for the season..

1. Strength: We need to get stronger, Deng needs to put on about 15 pounds of muscle and work on his post moves. Tyson better get stronger so he can finish around the basket, and maybe move into the starting lineup if he works that hard.

2. Free Throw Shooting: Nuff said

3. Chemistry: With a rather new team we need to work together and develop some sort of chemistry going into next season

4. Rebounding: This year Deng and Chandler are the only ones who ever get more than 6 rebounds in a game it seems like other than Nocioni occasionally, Obviously Jermaine Oneal will give you at least 9 a game.

5. Ball handling: Work on getting less turnovers and not foul as much.

If this is what happens then I can see us doing this... Predictions:

Hinrich 15 ppg 8 astpg
Posey 16 ppg 5 rbpg
Deng 20 ppg 10 rbpg
Oneal 26 ppg 9 rbpg
Chandler 10 ppg 10 rbpg

Other Notables: Tyrus Thomas: 10 ppg 5 rbpg, Schencher 5 ppg 4 rbpg

So there is my offseason, what are your thoughts?

nice job with the post. for the other people that said that there is no way to get 49 or what ever it was you have to remember that they are all on different teams and some of those stats will go up and some will go down come on it is common sence. other wise a really nice post.

+Quote Post
Michael Jordan
post Mar 26 2006, 06:23 PM
Post #14

12th Man

QUOTE (B-4-Bulls @ Mar 26 2006, 06:11 PM)
no but most of the stats like Tyrus and Schencher doesnt mean EVERY game, its when they actually play.

Ok. So Tyrus and Schencher's stats aren't for EVERY game but they're when they actually PLAY.. So what does THAT mean? it means their AVERAGE.....hmnnnnnnnnnnnnn notworthy.gif

pray.gif

+Quote Post
Guest_B-4-Bulls_*
post Mar 26 2006, 06:24 PM
Post #15

Guests

QUOTE (bulls91 @ Mar 26 2006, 06:15 PM)
nice job with the post. for the other people that said that there is no way to get 49 or what ever it was you have to remember that they are all on different teams and some of those stats will go up and some will go down come on it is common sence. other wise a really nice post.

Thx wink.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 09:48 AM
Home | Home | Home | Home | Home