Member No.: 73

Houston- W
San Antonio - W
Dallas- L
Lakers- L
Phoenix- L
Denver- W
Sacramento- W

I'll go with a very generous 4-3 record putting us at 8-6 for the season. I think if we come away looking like that, then it's a win for us.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
rockren
post Nov 13 2010, 12:49 AM
Post #2

6th Man

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,947

QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Nov 12 2010, 10:21 PM) *
Houston- W
San Antonio - W
Dallas- L
Lakers- L
Phoenix- L
Denver- W
Sacramento- W

I'll go with a very generous 4-3 record putting us at 8-6 for the season. I think if we come away looking like that, then it's a win for us.

Houston, W- The Rockets aren't playing well and no Aaron Brooks really hurts Houston against Rose.

Spurs, L- This will the 2nd on a back to back out west and the Spurs will be coming off a two day rest.

Mavericks, W- We really match up well with these guys...yet they match up well with us! I'll take Rose to dominate Kidd and outscore him 28-8. If Deng outplays Butler we'll be fine. (2 of 3 on the Texas Triangle? That was tough as hell for MJ's Bulls some years)

Lakers, L- Without Boozer...yeah no chance at beating these guys in their place. Slim chance at beating them with Boozer at the UC.

Suns, W- The Bulls really rolled in Phoenix last year as Rose dominated Nash for a night. The Suns will be returning home after a 4 game trip themselves...this is the toughest of the road games to call (another 2nd of a back to back), but I just think the Bulls are better than the Suns and match up with them better than they match up with us.

Nuggets, L- We squeaked a game out against them in our place where they played extremely poorly in the 2nd quarter. We won't get that bad of a 2nd quarter from these guys in their place and they'll have their revenge.

Kings, W- These guys are huge...but young and not playing very well as of late. This game bothers me because they won't be doing much traveling over the rest of the month if you look at their schedule and will be well rested when they play us....add into the equation this is the very end of the road trip for our Bullies who may just be looking forward to going home.

So it looks like I've picked the Bulls to go 4-3 on this road trip...which is probably wishful thinking. It would put us at 9-6 after we whip Wall's Wizards tonight wink.gif. However, 1-6 is a real possibility, especially if we drop the first game in Houston.

+Quote Post
rockren
post Nov 27 2010, 11:39 PM
Post #3

6th Man

QUOTE (rockren @ Nov 13 2010, 12:49 AM) *
Houston, W- The Rockets aren't playing well and no Aaron Brooks really hurts Houston against Rose.

Spurs, L- This will the 2nd on a back to back out west and the Spurs will be coming off a two day rest.

Mavericks, W- We really match up well with these guys...yet they match up well with us! I'll take Rose to dominate Kidd and outscore him 28-8. If Deng outplays Butler we'll be fine. (2 of 3 on the Texas Triangle? That was tough as hell for MJ's Bulls some years)

Lakers, L- Without Boozer...yeah no chance at beating these guys in their place. Slim chance at beating them with Boozer at the UC.

Suns, W- The Bulls really rolled in Phoenix last year as Rose dominated Nash for a night. The Suns will be returning home after a 4 game trip themselves...this is the toughest of the road games to call (another 2nd of a back to back), but I just think the Bulls are better than the Suns and match up with them better than they match up with us.

Nuggets, L- We squeaked a game out against them in our place where they played extremely poorly in the 2nd quarter. We won't get that bad of a 2nd quarter from these guys in their place and they'll have their revenge.

Kings, W- These guys are huge...but young and not playing very well as of late. This game bothers me because they won't be doing much traveling over the rest of the month if you look at their schedule and will be well rested when they play us....add into the equation this is the very end of the road trip for our Bullies who may just be looking forward to going home.

So it looks like I've picked the Bulls to go 4-3 on this road trip...which is probably wishful thinking. It would put us at 9-6 after we whip Wall's Wizards tonight wink.gif. However, 1-6 is a real possibility, especially if we drop the first game in Houston.

I'm proud of this....

BUMP!

+Quote Post
Chicago Bulls Fr...
post Nov 27 2010, 11:45 PM
Post #4

Superstar

Member No.: 73

^^ Nice, looks like we both got the records right.

+Quote Post
lostfan
post Nov 27 2010, 11:46 PM
Post #5

Draft Pick

Member No.: 1,976

Gotta love it... when is the last time the Bulls won the circus trip? I can't wait for Boozer to come back.

+Quote Post
rockren
post Nov 27 2010, 11:54 PM
Post #6

6th Man

QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Nov 27 2010, 11:45 PM) *
^^ Nice, looks like we both got the records right.

We'll have to give ourselves a well deserve pat on the back.

+Quote Post
Balta1701-B
post Nov 28 2010, 02:13 PM
Post #7

Superstar

Group: Administrator

Member No.: 23

QUOTE (lostfan @ Nov 28 2010, 12:46 AM) *
Gotta love it... when is the last time the Bulls won the circus trip? I can't wait for Boozer to come back.

Pretty sure the answer is "when there was a 23".

+Quote Post
Wanne
post Nov 28 2010, 03:19 PM
Post #8

6th Man

Member No.: 61

Nice job Rock!!!

QUOTE (rockren @ Nov 13 2010, 12:49 AM) *

+Quote Post
rockren
post Nov 28 2010, 03:42 PM
Post #9

6th Man

QUOTE (Wanne @ Nov 28 2010, 03:19 PM) *
Nice job Rock!!!

Thanks for the bump, Wanne!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 01:29 PM
Home | Home | Home | Home | Home