> Spencer Hawes, the first one to workout with the bulls
sport1016
post Jun 18 2007, 12:23 PM
Post #76

Starter

Group: Global Moderators

Member No.: 98

Hawes is going to Minny at #7.

The way this seems to be shaping up we have to hope boston takes Brewer bc then Minny will take Hawes at 7 and we'll get Yi at 9.

If Boston takes Yi we might be screwed, unless Milwaukee takes conley and MInny then takes Brewer. If Boston takes YI it is very likely that both he and Hawes are gone by #9.

In that case I'd rather trade down then take noah

Noah<<<
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DutheDoduhon21
post Jun 18 2007, 02:08 PM
Post #77

Leading Scorer

Group: Members
Member No.: 99

hawks are going to take Yi at 3 ^^^

+Quote Post
Iguana
post Jun 18 2007, 02:16 PM
Post #78

Rookie

Group: Members
Member No.: 91

QUOTE (eddog2 @ Jun 14 2007, 07:18 PM) *
Too be honest I'm more worried about the lifting than the points he scored against decent big men. Basically, that tells me he's not going to be able to dominate in the NBA from day 1. Everyone keeps saying we don't need another project and that's what I feel someone who doesn't have NBA strength or athletic ability is going to be. Players in the NBA are way stronger than the college players. For Brewer to be able to outlift him is a real eye opener. Either that or Brewer is just a superfreak.

9 times at 225 is pretty good for a 19 year old 7' kid. Bench is a LOT harder the longer your arms are.

also, I would think that lower body strength would be a lot more important to a low post player than how many push ups he can do.

+Quote Post
SoxFan1
post Jun 18 2007, 02:22 PM
Post #79

Superstar

Group: Administrator

Member No.: 12

QUOTE (Iguana @ Jun 18 2007, 03:09 PM) *
9 times at 225 is pretty good for a 19 year old 7' kid. Bench is a LOT harder the longer your arms are.

also, I would think that lower body strength would be a lot more important to a low post player than how many push ups he can do.

Exactly, squats > bench press every day of the week. There is never a time in basketball where you are doing an action resembling a bench press, where as posting up is essentially a squat.

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 11:57 PM
Home | Home | Home | Home | Home