Closed TopicStart new topic
> Chicago vs Twolves, 7:30
Chisoxfn
post Dec 9 2006, 07:55 PM
Post #1

All-Star

Group: Administrator

Member No.: 3

Bulls go for 8 in a row in a back to back against the Twolves at the United Center. The game is 11-7 Wolves early in the first quarter with Nocioni at the free throw line.

Lets go Bulls...keep that winning spirit cheers.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Chicago Bulls Fr...
post Dec 9 2006, 09:23 PM
Post #2

Superstar

Group: Members
Member No.: 73

good to see participation. sad.gif

+Quote Post
RememberThe90's
post Dec 9 2006, 09:41 PM
Post #3

Bench

Member No.: 83

Even if they don't pull this one off, I enjoyed the fight in them tonight. Minny is getting lucky with alot of shots tonight, its just that night.

on a sidenote, Skiles needs to stop pulling Big Ben early because of fouls. He is a vet and will know how to keep himself in the game should he get 5 fouls on him.

+Quote Post
CubbiesFan07
post Dec 9 2006, 09:46 PM
Post #4

Tyrus Thomas's #1 Fan

Member No.: 94

i got to see this game. im excited. thought they had it when they were only down by 7 after being down by 21.

good game overall though

+Quote Post
Chicago Bulls Fr...
post Dec 9 2006, 09:55 PM
Post #5

Superstar

Apparently Skiles like to mess with rookies. Tyrus was hot the last 3 games and sits him the entire game yesterday and plays him 2 minutes tonight. I hate Skiles

+Quote Post
RememberThe90's
post Dec 9 2006, 09:58 PM
Post #6

Bench

Member No.: 83

QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Dec 9 2006, 09:48 PM) *
I hate Skiles

Good grief man, you go overboard sometimes. Do I question his tactis at times, yes. But he
is a solid coach. Most NBA insiders would rank him as a top 10 coach in the game.

Bulls lost tonight because they couldn't score. Tyrus Thomas does not have an go-to
offensive move right now.

+Quote Post
TeaLeafReaderII
post Dec 10 2006, 12:23 AM
Post #7

Skills Competitor

Group: Forum Moderator

Member No.: 52

QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Dec 9 2006, 09:48 PM) *
Apparently Skiles like to mess with rookies. Tyrus was hot the last 3 games and sits him the entire game yesterday and plays him 2 minutes tonight. I hate Skiles

Tyrus is nursing a sore ankle... skiles is bringing him back slowly. The last thing we need is for tyrus to miss significant time because staff wasn't cautious enough...

+Quote Post
WHarris1
post Dec 10 2006, 10:55 AM
Post #8

Leading Scorer

Member No.: 4

KG to the Bulls, please.

+Quote Post
Balta1701-B
post Dec 10 2006, 03:14 PM
Post #9

Superstar

Member No.: 23

The Bulls really came out looking sluggish/sloppy to start the first quarter, and it cost them by the end of the game. They spent a lot of their injury on their run at the end of the 3rd to get it back within striking distance.

The Bulls look to still have some growing to do before they're ready to compete with the big boys. Hopefully they learned some lessons last night.

+Quote Post
Chicago Bulls Fr...
post Dec 10 2006, 04:25 PM
Post #10

Superstar

QUOTE (RememberThe90's @ Dec 9 2006, 09:51 PM) *
Good grief man, you go overboard sometimes. Do I question his tactis at times, yes. But he
is a solid coach. Most NBA insiders would rank him as a top 10 coach in the game.

Bulls lost tonight because they couldn't score. Tyrus Thomas does not have an go-to
offensive move right now.

I just cant stand all his decisions. I wish we had a coach that doesnt care what players wear and isnt an oldschool guy that alls he focuses on his DEFENSE! I want some excitement from this team. There is no reason we shouldnt be a team like Phoenix who runs up and down the floor all day long but because of Skiles lack of offensive strategy we are more of a halfcourt team than we should be. There are 2 maybe 3 players we have on our team that are more offensive orriented and they are, Ben Gordon, Michael Sweetney and maybe Luol Deng. The rest are all defensive players. We need stability on our roster, that match offensive and defensive styles of players.

Roster

Kirk Hinrich- Defense
Chris Duhon- Defense
Ben Gordon- Offense
Michael Sweetney- Offense
Luol Deng- Offense?
Thabo Sefolosha- Defense
Tyrus Thomas- Defense
PJ Brown- Defense
Ben Wallace- Defense
Andres Nocioni- Defense
Malik Allen- Who cares?
Big Marty- Who cares?
Khryapa- Who cares?

I think JR Smith would help us alot right now. Probably could be starting for us at the 2 guard spot and leave Kirk at the 1. My main point is that we need to get rid of some of these defensive players in exchange for some offense.

+Quote Post
SoxFan1
post Dec 10 2006, 07:49 PM
Post #11

Superstar

Member No.: 12

QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Dec 10 2006, 04:18 PM) *
I just cant stand all his decisions. I wish we had a coach that doesnt care what players wear and isnt an oldschool guy that alls he focuses on his DEFENSE! I want some excitement from this team. There is no reason we shouldnt be a team like Phoenix who runs up and down the floor all day long but because of Skiles lack of offensive strategy we are more of a halfcourt team than we should be. There are 2 maybe 3 players we have on our team that are more offensive orriented and they are, Ben Gordon, Michael Sweetney and maybe Luol Deng. The rest are all defensive players. We need stability on our roster, that match offensive and defensive styles of players.

Roster

Kirk Hinrich- Defense
Chris Duhon- Defense
Ben Gordon- Offense
Michael Sweetney- Offense
Luol Deng- Offense?
Thabo Sefolosha- Defense
Tyrus Thomas- Defense
PJ Brown- Defense
Ben Wallace- Defense
Andres Nocioni- Defense
Malik Allen- Who cares?
Big Marty- Who cares?
Khryapa- Who cares?

I think JR Smith would help us alot right now. Probably could be starting for us at the 2 guard spot and leave Kirk at the 1. My main point is that we need to get rid of some of these defensive players in exchange for some offense.

So you want to become the flipping Dallas Mavericks? No defense, all offense. I say no thanks. Jeez, I'm beginning to think you want a lineup of all athletic, all offensive players. I hope to God you never become the GM of the Bulls.

You're calling for more offense yet you want Tyrus Thomas to play more?!?!? Make up your mind. Haven't you heard the term "Defense wins Championships"?

+Quote Post
Chicago Bulls Fr...
post Dec 10 2006, 08:44 PM
Post #12

Superstar

When did I ever say I want all offense? Take your time....

What I said was..... We have an over abundance of defensive players who just happen to be non athletes if you will.. FOR THE MOST PART.. Everyone knows we need a low post scorer and we dont have one because were full of defensive players other than the lovable Michael Sweetney.

And just for you info, I wouldnt mind being the Dallas Mavericks right about now. There tops in all of B ball IIRC, and If I were GM of the Bulls we would be the ultimate dynasty biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
SoxFan1
post Dec 10 2006, 08:59 PM
Post #13

Superstar

Member No.: 12

QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Dec 10 2006, 08:37 PM) *
When did I ever say I want all offense? Take your time....

What I said was..... We have an over abundance of defensive players who just happen to be non athletes if you will.. FOR THE MOST PART.. Everyone knows we need a low post scorer and we dont have one because were full of defensive players other than the lovable Michael Sweetney.

And just for you info, I wouldnt mind being the Dallas Mavericks right about now. There tops in all of B ball IIRC, and If I were GM of the Bulls we would be the ultimate dynasty biggrin.gif

Only on XBox.

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:00 AM
Home | Home | Home | Home | Home