IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> "They Want Me To Be The Leader", What Noc said...
Bullies4Life
post May 10 2006, 10:43 AM
Post #1

Starter

Group: Members
Member No.: 118

First of all... I cant take any credit for this... I saw this on RealGM, and thought it was intresting....

Noc had an interview when he returned back to Argentina i believe... and there where about 20 reporters.... Anyways, its all in spanish... so if u dont know how to read it... im sry... but ill point out some interesting points that i read... For those of u who do know how to read in spanish... here you go...

http://www.ole.clarin.com/jsp/v4/pagina.jsp?pagId=1192935

-Chapu had a talk w/ Scott before leaving... last year he told him too practice more on shooting, this time Scott is asking Noc to be more of the leader for next year.

-When asked a question, Noc leaked out that they were lucking for a guy like KG to be in here next year...And then he joked how they need to save some money up, because next year Noc is gonna need a new contract too... biggrin.gif

-They asked him if he liked his coach...Noc said yeah, and he likes him because scott gave him confidence... he believed in him...

-They asked him if he would go somewhere else to win a Championship.... (This is something i figured out on my own by reading it... its not in RealGM)-Noc said he would go somewhere else to win a Championship.... (one can tell this guy really wants to win) But he did mention how he likes it here in Chicago... and they have a bright future.

Thats all for now... i might add some more later on... but thats the "Good Stuff" for now...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
punkalexa
post May 10 2006, 06:03 PM
Post #2

Rookie

Member No.: 121

Hey! Thanks for posting it! I'm a Latina so I obviously know Spanish. I love the article! He definitely seems to down to earth. He also doesn't think he's all that. He's a simple guy.
He also talked about how they think he's a dirty player. According to what he said it has changed a bit. I see he thinks Kobe is hard to guard!
I love the article! thanks for the post! I just hope Nocioni doesn't leave Chicago. I love him! I think there are others who do too!
bullssmilie1.jpg

+Quote Post
Guest_B-4-Bulls_*
post May 10 2006, 06:42 PM
Post #3

Guests

QUOTE (punkalexa @ May 10 2006, 05:56 PM)
Hey! Thanks for posting it! I'm a Latina so I obviously know Spanish. I love the article! He definitely seems to down to earth. He also doesn't think he's all that. He's a simple guy.
He also talked about how they think he's a dirty player. According to what he said it has changed a bit. I see he thinks Kobe is hard to guard!
I love the article! thanks for the post! I just hope Nocioni doesn't leave Chicago. I love him! I think there are others who do too!
bullssmilie1.jpg

including me biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Alpha Double Neg...
post May 10 2006, 09:55 PM
Post #4

NBDL

Member No.: 135

Andres Nocioni is easily my favorite player on the Bulls since Rodman(/Jordan)

+Quote Post
RoseAngelKH12
post May 13 2006, 06:54 AM
Post #5

Rookie

Member No.: 119

QUOTE (punkalexa @ May 10 2006, 05:56 PM)
bullssmilie1.jpg

im latina too !

+Quote Post
hammerhead johns...
post May 15 2006, 02:56 PM
Post #6

Bench

Member No.: 22

I'm white! biggrin.gif

/who cares

+Quote Post
SleepyWhiteSox
post May 15 2006, 03:47 PM
Post #7

Bench

Member No.: 27

Latina=hot wub.gif

+Quote Post
punkalexa
post May 15 2006, 10:07 PM
Post #8

Rookie

Member No.: 121

QUOTE (SleepyWhiteSox @ May 15 2006, 03:40 PM)
Latina=hot wub.gif

biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 10:08 PM
Home | Home | Home | Home | Home