Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bulls may target Willie Green, per CSN
Balta1701-B
post Jul 2 2012, 02:58 PM
Post #1

Superstar

Group: Administrator

Member No.: 23

If the Bulls opt to let Asik walk, they will be faced with having to sign another backup center, but it could leave room to re-sign one of their other free agents, such as point guard C.J. Watson, or pursue other backcourt help, like veteran combo guard Willie Green, who has emerged as a target, according to an individual with knowledge of the Bulls’ free-agency plans.
Link

Here's his stats page if you're like me and don't recall him.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jake
post Jul 2 2012, 03:34 PM
Post #2

Bench

Group: Global Moderators

Member No.: 109

Highish percentage shooter, used to a reserve role, not TOO old, not sure that he can shoot from deep and it doesn't look like he can be a PG. Hard to say about his defense.

Seems like a nice enough role player, stats seem to say he'd be a better scorer than a Brewer. Not sure what else to say since I don't really know him, lol.

+Quote Post
dasox24
post Jul 3 2012, 07:23 AM
Post #3

Starter

Group: Forum Moderator

Member No.: 84

Willie Green would be a pretty solid rotational player. Since he played for Atlanta last year, I saw him numerous times and he hits the 3 ball pretty well. Very average player that doesn't do anything great, but he'd be a solid replacement to the Bench Mob if we end up losing CJ, Korver, etc.

+Quote Post
2nd_city_saint78...
post Jul 3 2012, 10:52 AM
Post #4

12th Man

Group: Members
Member No.: 183

I know nothing about him but looking at the stats he had the 7th best 3pt% last year so if Korver doesn't come back he seems like he'd be a good addition....

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:01 PM
Home | Home | Home | Home | Home