Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> "breaking news", the Bulls need a go-to guy
AirScott
post Feb 10 2007, 01:33 PM
Post #1

10 Day Contract

Group: Members
Member No.: 40

I was watching the second take of the GSW game at 3 a.m. last night, and when the score was 123-121 I remember having no faith the Bulls would pull through -- I just started thinking "who takes this last shot?" and not really feeling good about anybody on this team in this situation. and no, I didn't already know the outcome of the game, I fell asleep at 10:45 and woke up at 2 a.m. to look for my drunken friend, who got himself lost...aah, college life.

but if Kevin Garnett were to become available, the Bulls need to go after him, and offer the Knicks' draft choice and anybody but Tyrus Thomas, Kirk Hinrich and Luol Deng. and if that's impossible, only one of the combo of Tyrus Thomas and Luol Deng. I'd like Ben Wallace in the untouchables group, but I don't think that'd be possible.

without a true go-to guy, this team really isn't a contender. and I know this isn't news, but I'm bored, so I hope a discussion ensues.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
DrunkBomber
post Feb 10 2007, 01:38 PM
Post #2

6th Man

Member No.: 214

Remember when we lost in Minnesota. Garnett didnt even take the last shot. We need a low post threat, our go to, last shot taker is Gordon.

+Quote Post
AirScott
post Feb 10 2007, 02:29 PM
Post #3

10 Day Contract

Member No.: 40

QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ Feb 10 2007, 01:31 PM) *
Remember when we lost in Minnesota. Garnett didnt even take the last shot. We need a low post threat, our go to, last shot taker is Gordon.

I'd say if we get Garnett, Gordon is the #2 guy. actually, I'm sure of it. Garnett kind of doubles as a low post threat and a go-to. Gordon will get some final shots and maybe be more effective with KG drawing defenders.

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th May 2024 - 05:11 PM
Home | Home | Home | Home | Home