IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> The Stagnant State of the Board, How to keep going until the season.
Quinarvy
post Aug 6 2012, 04:57 PM
Post #1

Bench

Group: Global Moderators

Member No.: 1,962

So, I assume everyone else is like me and doesn't keep too up to date on this board because it is the offseason.

A good way to keep it going I think would be to check it once a week, and post just a little bit.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
2nd_city_saint78...
post Aug 8 2012, 12:47 PM
Post #2

12th Man

Group: Members
Member No.: 183

I'd much rather have the younger Donte Green who still has some upside on the active roster than Vlad Rad. If Thibs/FO thinks he can put it all together I wouldn't be opposed to trading Rip for a 2nd rounder, throw Bellinelli into the starting lineup, move Butler to the backup 2, Green to the backup 3. That'd probably get them under the luxury cap (or hard cap, whatever theyre over now) would it not?

+Quote Post
Balta1701-B
post Aug 9 2012, 07:18 AM
Post #3

Superstar

Group: Administrator

Member No.: 23

QUOTE (2nd_city_saint787 @ Aug 8 2012, 02:47 PM) *
I'd much rather have the younger Donte Green who still has some upside on the active roster than Vlad Rad. If Thibs/FO thinks he can put it all together I wouldn't be opposed to trading Rip for a 2nd rounder, throw Bellinelli into the starting lineup, move Butler to the backup 2, Green to the backup 3. That'd probably get them under the luxury cap (or hard cap, whatever theyre over now) would it not?

If someone would take on Rip's contract without giving the Bulls back too much money, I can't imagine they'd say no.

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 09:19 AM
Home | Home | Home | Home | Home