IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Who is your favorite current Bulls player?
Brdrckr
post Jul 19 2006, 04:44 PM
Post #1

NBDL

Group: Members
Member No.: 228

I see a lot of people like Hinrich, but I like Noc.

I like the intensity he brings to the court. His defense is great and if need be he can put the ball in the basket. He is fun to watch!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
hinrich fan
post Jul 19 2006, 04:49 PM
Post #2

12th Man

Member No.: 162

Hands down 4 me...it's Kirk Hinrich!!!! Watched him play in high-school, and won the State title for his pop; watched him almost win it all for Kansas. Going to watch him get a ring with the Bulls, and a medal for Team USA shortly!!!!

Kirk...you played a little baseball...when Jerry gets ya signed...have your agent put a clause in their and see if you can try-out for the Cubs.

No offense to any Sox fans on this board.

K-Rich is Aces!!!!

+Quote Post
SoxFan1
post Jul 19 2006, 04:50 PM
Post #3

Superstar

Group: Administrator

Member No.: 12

Luol Deng has really grown on me.

+Quote Post
dasox24
post Jul 19 2006, 04:51 PM
Post #4

Starter

Group: Forum Moderator

Member No.: 84

This is a really hard question to answer b/c there are so many lovable ones. I'm sure we're gonna see a lot of varying opinions here, whereas for other teams, like Cleveland, you ask this same question and almost 100% of the replies will be for the same guy.

I guess I'd have to say Hinrich and Noc tie in my book. T2 could be up there after I get a better feel about him as a player.

+Quote Post
Rowand44
post Jul 19 2006, 05:37 PM
Post #5

12th Man

Group: Forum Moderator

Member No.: 55

Duhon, Deng, Noc. In that order.

+Quote Post
WHarris1
post Jul 19 2006, 05:39 PM
Post #6

Leading Scorer

Member No.: 4

Deng

+Quote Post
Chicago Bulls Fr...
post Jul 19 2006, 06:33 PM
Post #7

Superstar

Member No.: 73

I love Luol Deng bullssmilie1.jpg

+Quote Post
Bullies4Life
post Jul 19 2006, 06:58 PM
Post #8

Starter

Member No.: 118

Tyson Chandler blink.gif

Woops, i mean Ben Gordon snr.gif

+Quote Post
Giant Killer
post Jul 19 2006, 07:20 PM
Post #9

Rookie

Member No.: 110

Definately Kirk

+Quote Post
The Dude Abides
post Jul 19 2006, 07:24 PM
Post #10

6th Man

Member No.: 65

Noch is by far my favorite Bull and favorite nba player. He is everything professional athletes should be. He is going to have a breakout year and continue right where he left off.

+Quote Post
Chicago Bulls Fr...
post Jul 19 2006, 09:17 PM
Post #11

Superstar

Member No.: 73

QUOTE (The Dude Abides @ Jul 19 2006, 08:17 PM) *
Noch is by far my favorite Bull and favorite nba player. He is everything professional athletes should be. He is going to have a breakout year and continue right where he left off.

Ya its going to be hard to tell who will start this year but I think Deng has the edge. Hes younger and more talented and Ive heard Skiles saying he works out twice a day (Not saying Noc doesnt work just what I heard). Maybe if Deng eventually does grow to 6'10 or greater he will be our PF and Noc the SF. lol

+Quote Post
Chisoxfn
post Jul 19 2006, 09:18 PM
Post #12

All-Star

Member No.: 3

QUOTE (Brdrckr @ Jul 19 2006, 03:37 PM) *
I see a lot of people like Hinrich, but I like Noc.

I like the intensity he brings to the court. His defense is great and if need be he can put the ball in the basket. He is fun to watch!

I think you'll find that this board has a pretty even split between Hinrich and Nocioni lovers. Deng is the guy that most people on the site seem to think will develop into the "potential superstar" the team could use.

QUOTE (hinrich fan @ Jul 19 2006, 03:42 PM) *
Hands down 4 me...it's Kirk Hinrich!!!! Watched him play in high-school, and won the State title for his pop; watched him almost win it all for Kansas. Going to watch him get a ring with the Bulls, and a medal for Team USA shortly!!!!

Kirk...you played a little baseball...when Jerry gets ya signed...have your agent put a clause in their and see if you can try-out for the Cubs.

No offense to any Sox fans on this board.

K-Rich is Aces!!!!

Let him play for the Cubs, I'm sure he woudln't do much worse than some of the guys you got out in that lineup tongue.gif

+Quote Post
hinrich fan
post Jul 19 2006, 10:16 PM
Post #13

12th Man

K-Rich was one helluva a shortstop back in the day...and Chi-Town is seeing what a great athlete he is. However Papa Jer probably doesn't wanna see Kirk stepping in the Wrigley Building...unless he's looking for some gum...or after August...gonna buy the building!

There you have it.....

If you recall when Kirk 1st was introduced to the Chicago media....Reinsdorf had him throw out the first pitch at the Cell.....he could throw in high-school...and he could throw then!

+Quote Post
Chisoxfn
post Jul 19 2006, 10:22 PM
Post #14

All-Star

Member No.: 3

QUOTE (hinrich fan @ Jul 19 2006, 09:09 PM) *
K-Rich was one helluva a shortstop back in the day...and Chi-Town is seeing what a great athlete he is. However Papa Jer probably doesn't wanna see Kirk stepping in the Wrigley Building...unless he's looking for some gum...or after August...gonna buy the building!
There you have it.....

If you recall when Kirk 1st was introduced to the Chicago media....Reinsdorf had him throw out the first pitch at the Cell.....he could throw in high-school...and he could throw then!

Off topic question, but by any chance did you go to school with Kirk or know him in some way?

I know one thing...I can't wait to see what playing for the national team will do to Kirks rep around the league which in turn should help him get more calls (or I guess I should say some calls since it seems like he never gets a call).

+Quote Post
hinrich fan
post Jul 19 2006, 10:28 PM
Post #15

12th Man

I know Kirk's parents real well... (and that's all I'm saying)...have met Kirk a time or two...saw him play at KU...and went to FestaBulls his rook year.

Live in his hometown...have friends in Chicago that live downtown near Navy Pier (Streeterville); about a 10 minute cabride to UC....and will always cheer for my boy K-Rich 12...

Stay a Bull 4ever Kirk.....they love ya in Chi-Town....and it's close enough for us to come see ya!!!

Have even seen the folkes in the airport going and coming from games!

Howse 'bout that!!!

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 12:51 AM
Home | Home | Home | Home | Home