> The Chicago Bulls vs. The Portland Trail Blazers, 7:00 p.m CT on TNT
Balta1701-B
post Jan 4 2008, 04:25 PM
Post #46

Superstar

Group: Administrator

Member No.: 23

QUOTE (DutheDoduhon21 @ Jan 4 2008, 12:22 PM) *
i hope lu is alright, thabo wasnt even dressed yesterday, and griffin was in, i still want to see JamesOn get a chance, it cant hurt us.

I believe JamesOn was supposed to be on his way back to the Iowa Energy today.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DutheDoduhon21
post Jan 4 2008, 06:02 PM
Post #47

Leading Scorer

Group: Members
Member No.: 99

that stinks maybe thabo should go there, hes been horrible. it seems like none of our G's wants to start, when BG was starting he was bad, kirk isnt himself, and Du has been terrible.

+Quote Post
Chicago Bulls Fr...
post Jan 4 2008, 07:59 PM
Post #48

Superstar

Group: Members
Member No.: 73

Unfortunately we will be seeing alot more of Adrian Griffin... Jim, we get that you like the vets but Adrian Griffin is not going to take us to a championship, hell none of these guys are so please do us all a favor and not play him!

IMO with the way things are, I'd almost rather lose with the young guys than win with the vets. This could just be a waste of a season if we don't play Thabo, Tyrus, and Noah extended minutes. We'll come into next year and they'll be so far behind schedule you can't count on them. At some point Pax/Jim have got to look at this team and say "Were not going to win a championship with the way things are." The goal should never be to "Just make the playoffs", it should be to win a championship.

+Quote Post
Balta1701-B
post Jan 4 2008, 08:09 PM
Post #49

Superstar

Group: Administrator

Member No.: 23

QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Jan 4 2008, 06:08 PM) *
IMO with the way things are, I'd almost rather lose with the young guys than win with the vets. This could just be a waste of a season if we don't play Thabo, Tyrus, and Noah extended minutes. We'll come into next year and they'll be so far behind schedule you can't count on them. At some point Pax/Jim have got to look at this team and say "Were not going to win a championship with the way things are." The goal should never be to "Just make the playoffs", it should be to win a championship.

I've been saying something like that for about a month now.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 01:20 AM
Home | Home | Home | Home | Home