Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Milwaukee Bucks @ Chicago Bulls, Home Opener: UC, 7:30 CDT WGN
MB33
post Oct 29 2008, 05:57 PM
Post #121

6th Man

Group: Members
Member No.: 477

Offense did look good because our shots was falling.Let see what they do when they are not will they continue to chuck it up or will they be smart and feed it to the post to gooden or even gray since they are and average post player.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
truthandbasketba...
post Oct 31 2008, 03:52 AM
Post #122

6th Man

Member No.: 256

I was fortunate enough to attend this game with a few friends and my girlfriend and it was a beautiful thing. We were within shouting distance of the floor so I have to admit there was some heckling going on against the Bucks, lol. I booed everytime Jefferson got it and I swear I made Redd miss at least one free throw cheers.gif
Derrick Rose being announced as being "from Chicago" and not Memphis made the UC electric!!!! The kid played unselfish, got our team moving and del Negro seems to encourage a more up-tempo game out of our young guys which I like. Tyrus was impressive running the floor,crashing boards and what he brings defensively with steals and blocks is huge. The way he was working you can see flashes of what he did at LSU in his enthusiasm. I also love the fact that he is hitting his deep jumpers. This will confuse defenders on how to cover him, with speed and elevation he just needs to add a crossover to take his game to take it to the next level. Gordon was a sniper off the bench, Rose and Gordon are a nice 1-2 punch. Deng continues to impress me and showed that he is capable of scoring also. Play of the game was the Rose steal and dunk. A veteran move at such a young age, this kid is special! Believe that!!! Vinny's 1-0!!! Go Bulls!!!!
bullssmilie1.jpg bullssmilie1.jpg bullssmilie1.jpg bringit.gif bringit.gif bringit.gif

+Quote Post
dasox24
post Oct 31 2008, 05:53 AM
Post #123

Starter

Group: Forum Moderator

Member No.: 84

QUOTE (truthandbasketball @ Oct 31 2008, 03:52 AM) *
I was fortunate enough to attend this game with a few friends and my girlfriend and it was a beautiful thing. We were within shouting distance of the floor so I have to admit there was some heckling going on against the Bucks, lol. I booed everytime Jefferson got it and I swear I made Redd miss at least one free throw cheers.gif
Derrick Rose being announced as being "from Chicago" and not Memphis made the UC electric!!!! The kid played unselfish, got our team moving and del Negro seems to encourage a more up-tempo game out of our young guys which I like. Tyrus was impressive running the floor,crashing boards and what he brings defensively with steals and blocks is huge. The way he was working you can see flashes of what he did at LSU in his enthusiasm. I also love the fact that he is hitting his deep jumpers. This will confuse defenders on how to cover him, with speed and elevation he just needs to add a crossover to take his game to take it to the next level. Gordon was a sniper off the bench, Rose and Gordon are a nice 1-2 punch. Deng continues to impress me and showed that he is capable of scoring also. Play of the game was the Rose steal and dunk. A veteran move at such a young age, this kid is special! Believe that!!! Vinny's 1-0!!! Go Bulls!!!!
bullssmilie1.jpg bullssmilie1.jpg bullssmilie1.jpg bringit.gif bringit.gif bringit.gif

Very nice recap... You know, you mentioning being at the game made me realize that of all my favorite sports teams, I've been to home games for all of them except the Bulls. I've seen a game at Soldier Field, the Cell, Memorial Stadium (Illinois), but I've never seen a Bulls game at the United Center. I have seen them play, but it was in Memphis 7 years ago. Not exactly when we were winning games, lol...

Btw, did anyone else find the "Gordon heckler" kinda funny during the Bucks game? Maybe it's b/c I'm not much of a Ben Gordon fan, but I was thought it was pretty funny.

+Quote Post
CryptViLL
post Oct 31 2008, 07:39 AM
Post #124

6th Man

Member No.: 10

Btw, did anyone else find the "Gordon heckler" kinda funny during the Bucks game? Maybe it's b/c I'm not much of a Ben Gordon fan, but I was thought it was pretty funny.

i heard it to, im undecided on how i feel about gordon, but he rubbed me the wrong way with the contract signing.

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  « < 7 8 9
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 04:14 PM
Home | Home | Home | Home | Home