Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
madisonsmadhouse
post Apr 12 2007, 01:45 PM
Post #2

All-Star

Group: Administrator

Member No.: 21

Pretty much any mock draft that doesn't have us taking a big man can be shredded and used to line a cat box.

+Quote Post
soxfan3530
post Apr 12 2007, 01:48 PM
Post #3

Bench

Group: Members
Member No.: 392

I did it once and got spencer hawes from washington. Then i did it again and hit the second pick! HELLO KEVIN DURANT!!!! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
ZoomSlowik
post Apr 12 2007, 02:39 PM
Post #4

All-Star

Member No.: 43

First off, these are pretty moot until we know exactly where we are picking.

Second, some of those are AWFUL. Not a chance we take a teens-20's PG (Law), a late teens/early 20's SF (Williams), or even a late lotto/mid-first SF for that matter (Wright/Batum/Green), since we already have a log-jam there.

+Quote Post
bulls91
post Apr 12 2007, 02:57 PM
Post #5

6th Man

Member No.: 70

QUOTE (madisonsmadhouse @ Apr 12 2007, 02:38 PM) *
Pretty much any mock draft that doesn't have us taking a big man can be shredded and used to line a cat box.

Actually they can be right there is a kid from france that is like 18 and he is one of the better prospects in the draft. He is a 6'8 shooting guard which has been our problem for many of years not having a "tall" guard if we draft Nicolas Batum we can trade gordon for a good post player and teams will do that because gordon is able to get 20 ppg. Also batum still has some to grow and develop over the next little while and will be very good he has a very good wing span and also can play execllent D (where players are actually are scard to shoot the ball because he always blocks the shoots that his opponents put up) and he can actually dribble the ball which would be a plus. He would be able to guard players like wade and have hinrich play his actual position point guard and not have him match up aginst shooting guards.

He will be inexpieranced like tyrus is right now but we all predict that that tyrus will be a special player and the same can go for Batum he is the same age as tyrus(maybe a little younger) but he has the potential for greatness just like we all see in tyrus.

Give me your feed back if is a horrible idea or a good one?

+Quote Post
ZoomSlowik
post Apr 12 2007, 03:07 PM
Post #6

All-Star

QUOTE (bulls91 @ Apr 12 2007, 03:50 PM) *
Actually they can be right there is a kid from france that is like 18 and he is one of the better prospects in the draft. He is a 6'8 shooting guard which has been our problem for many of years not having a "tall" guard if we draft Nicolas Batum we can trade gordon for a good post player and teams will do that because gordon is able to get 20 ppg. Also batum still has some to grow and develop over the next little while and will be very good he has a very good wing span and also can play execllent D (where players are actually are scard to shoot the ball because he always blocks the shoots that his opponents put up) and he can actually dribble the ball which would be a plus. He would be able to guard players like wade and have hinrich play his actual position point guard and not have him match up aginst shooting guards.

He will be inexpieranced like tyrus is right now but we all predict that that tyrus will be a special player and the same can go for Batum he is the same age as tyrus(maybe a little younger) but he has the potential for greatness just like we all see in tyrus.

We have one of those already, his name is Thabo Sefolosha. Plus with neither of them quite ready it'd be an awful move to trade Gordon, especially since we wouldn't be looking at anyone close to a KG or Gasol for just Gordon.

We don't need a project at a position where we have a few other options. Heck, the guy is barely playing for his French team right now...

I'm pretty happy with our situation everywhere but up front. The only ways I would take a perimeter player are :1) It's Kevin Durant 2) We get a solid option like Brandon Rush, Daquan Cook, or Aaron Afflalo in the second (or a few others that are slightly less enticing like Reyshawn Terry).

+Quote Post
SoxFan1
post Apr 12 2007, 05:38 PM
Post #7

Superstar

Member No.: 12

If we draft Julian Wright, I might shoot myself every time I watch the Bulls. We don't need another Tyrus Thomas. Hibbert, Hawes, Thabeet, Jianlin...one of those 4 guys and I'm a happy camper.

+Quote Post
ChWRoCk2
post Apr 12 2007, 06:46 PM
Post #8

6th Man

Member No.: 41

Hibbert wub.gif

I want him the most, I dont give a damn if they say hes too slow which I could agree with. If he conditions well this shouldnt be a problem.

Wallace and Hibbert in post would decimate an post attack.

+Quote Post
Chicago Bulls Fr...
post Apr 12 2007, 08:17 PM
Post #9

Superstar

Member No.: 73

If we got Jokim Noah I'd quit being a Bulls fan. Ok well maybe not but NO WAY IN HELL does this kid deserve even a 2nd round choice IMHO. I think his game sucks and I don't see what scouts see in him. He was non apparent in the entire NCAA tournament and pretty much the whole season. He is more of a bust than JJ redick will ever be and I HATE JJ Redick but Noah just flat out can't play at the NBA level and never will, I promise you that.

+Quote Post
eddog2
post Apr 12 2007, 10:26 PM
Post #10

Leading Scorer

Member No.: 193

QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Apr 12 2007, 09:10 PM) *
If we got Jokim Noah I'd quit being a Bulls fan. Ok well maybe not but NO WAY IN HELL does this kid deserve even a 2nd round choice IMHO. I think his game sucks and I don't see what scouts see in him. He was non apparent in the entire NCAA tournament and pretty much the whole season. He is more of a bust than JJ redick will ever be and I HATE JJ Redick but Noah just flat out can't play at the NBA level and never will, I promise you that.

Okay, you're getting a little carried away here buddy. Not even a 2nd round choice? Are you serious. I personally don't want the Bulls to waste a high first round pick on him, but if he ever, ever fell to the second round you would have to take a chance on him. He's not a horrible player. He just is somewhat offensively challenged. Much like Tyson was.

I think Noah will be a better PF than Center. His game will really benefit if he can play next to a big low post center. He's a good shot blocker and rebounder and he makes hustle plays. Not to mention he's 6-11.

I'm sure you hate the guy and he is pretty freakin ugly but he will be a good player.

My money is on the Bulls taking Yi if he's available.

+Quote Post
SoxFan1
post Apr 12 2007, 10:52 PM
Post #11

Superstar

Dre-ee-ee-eeam, dream, dream dree-eam...

+Quote Post
ZoomSlowik
post Apr 12 2007, 11:02 PM
Post #12

All-Star

Noah is basically a more talented version of Anderson Varejao. That's not totally awful, but not worth a top-10 pick in this draft.

I kind of like Spencer Hawes if we get a pick towards the bottom of the top-10. He's not the greatest athlete, but he's big and is a capable scorer. He has some good moves in the post and can hit the mid-range jumper. Some NBA comparisons are Brad Miller and Vlade Divac, which I could definitely live with (though he'll probably be a bit better offensively and a bit weaker defensively).

+Quote Post
SoxFan1
post Apr 12 2007, 11:03 PM
Post #13

Superstar

QUOTE (ZoomSlowik @ Apr 12 2007, 11:55 PM) *
Noah is basically a more talented version of Anderson Varejao. That's not totally awful, but not worth a top-10 pick in this draft.

I kind of like Spencer Hawes if we get a pick towards the bottom of the top-10. He's not the greatest athlete, but he's big and is a capable scorer. He has some good moves in the post and can hit the mid-range jumper. Some NBA comparisons are Brad Miller and Vlade Divac, which I could definitely live with (though he'll probably be a bit better offensively and a bit weaker defensively).

Yeah, right down to the Sideshow Bob hair styles.

+Quote Post
Bullseye
post Apr 13 2007, 12:50 AM
Post #14

Bench

Member No.: 66

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Apr 12 2007, 11:56 PM) *
Yeah, right down to the Sideshow Bob hair styles.

yeah, but Noah is about 10000x more ugly...

I really just wanna punch him in the face right now after looking at those pictures... but he'd probably beat my ass if I did.

+Quote Post
madisonsmadhouse
post Apr 13 2007, 07:46 AM
Post #15

All-Star

Member No.: 21

QUOTE (bulls91 @ Apr 12 2007, 03:50 PM) *

I don't know anything about the kid, but the Bulls are a legit big man away from being a 60 win team. The power positions are the Bulls one weekness, and that is what they have to fix. Unless they can swing a deal for a big man, they have got to draft one of these kids that are making up this incredible class of big men. John Paxons has got to get a big man somehow, someway, this off season.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 10:13 AM
Home | Home | Home | Home | Home