Closed TopicStart new topic
> Free Agency Talks, ...Who will the Bulls pursue
72-10
post Jul 2 2007, 09:50 AM
Post #1

Rookie

Group: Members
Member No.: 160

I think that we SHOULD persue, perhaps, Gerald Wallace. I always thought this guy was a fantastic scorer and athlete. I also think we should still look into dealing for Pau. With free agency getting underway, I have heard little rumors about the Bulls being involved in anything just yet. What do you guys think will happen for us in FA?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
madisonsmadhouse
post Jul 2 2007, 11:25 AM
Post #2

All-Star

Group: Administrator

Member No.: 21

We don't have starting minutes or the caproom for Wallace. Look for us to pursue someone like Ely or Mihm in free agency.

+Quote Post
dasox24
post Jul 2 2007, 12:02 PM
Post #3

Starter

Group: Forum Moderator

Member No.: 84

Well, so far, the Bulls have contacted representatives for big men Chris Mihm, Melvin Ely, Joe Smith, Corliss Williamson, Marc Jackson and P.J. Brown.

+Quote Post
Chisoxfn
post Jul 2 2007, 12:35 PM
Post #4

All-Star

Member No.: 3

Wallace doesn't fill a need and he will likely get a deal in the 8-10 million dollar range which would not at all fit.

I think the best fit for this squad would potentially be a healthy Chris Mihm. However, given him missing all of last season and a chunk of the season before that I wonder if the Bulls would be willing to take the chance. He would definitely a valuable asset who at least has some sembalance of a low post game and some good size.

I would also be willing to take a chance on Melvin Ely. Ely has never lived up to his hype but he's a very good athlete who would look nice down low for Chicago.

+Quote Post
SoxFan1
post Jul 2 2007, 02:03 PM
Post #5

Superstar

Member No.: 12

Mihm or Ely would be fantastic. Corliss Williamson is the best low post scorer of the group though.

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:19 AM
Home | Home | Home | Home | Home