Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bulls @ Pistons, 12/31/09, 2:00 CST, CSN
Balta1701-B
post Dec 30 2009, 09:09 AM
Post #1

Superstar

Group: Administrator

Member No.: 23

Crappy but maybe better now that they're healthy Bulls face off against crappy and poorly built Detroit, in Detroit, to end the year.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Chicago Bulls Fr...
post Dec 31 2009, 05:03 PM
Post #2

Superstar

Group: Members
Member No.: 73

Good way to end the year. 3 game winning streak since Tyrus' return. Joakim with a monster game, 21 rebounds. Derrick Rose continues his dominance with a 22 point game. The big test comes Saturday against the Magic. If we pull off a victory over them then we can really say were back on the right track. It'll be a good test for Noah to rebound against the best in Dwight Howard. I hope he tears it up and has another 20 rebound game.

+Quote Post
Cowch
post Dec 31 2009, 05:04 PM
Post #3

Bench

Member No.: 64

Since Tyrus has come back the Bulls are now 3-0, does he really help that much? And is Salmons coming off the bench also helping? I can't actually watch the games, I just see the numbers.

+Quote Post
Sanitarium
post Dec 31 2009, 07:53 PM
Post #4

6th Man

Member No.: 781

QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Dec 31 2009, 06:03 PM) *
Good way to end the year. 3 game winning streak since Tyrus' return. Joakim with a monster game, 21 rebounds. Derrick Rose continues his dominance with a 22 point game. The big test comes Saturday against the Magic. If we pull off a victory over them then we can really say were back on the right track. It'll be a good test for Noah to rebound against the best in Dwight Howard. I hope he tears it up and has another 20 rebound game.

I wouldnt expect 20 rebounds from Noah against the magic. Howard and Lewis aren't exaclty Wallace and Villaneuva

But it's good to see Tyrus back and putting up good numbers, and getting to the line too. Can't say i'm too down on the team right now

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 12:17 PM
Home | Home | Home | Home | Home