Reply to this topicStart new topic
> RIP or MAYO, pick 1
MB33
post Feb 5 2011, 11:11 AM
Post #1

6th Man

Group: Members
Member No.: 477

we need one of them for an upgrade at the 2 guard hopefully they make some moves
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DutheDoduhon21
post Feb 5 2011, 12:15 PM
Post #2

Leading Scorer

Member No.: 99

O.J. without a doubt. he would be playing with drose for a long time if that happened.

+Quote Post
MB33
post Feb 5 2011, 12:49 PM
Post #3

6th Man

Member No.: 477

I like mayo too but RIP wont be bad for a rental if we cant get OJ

+Quote Post
Balta1701-B
post Feb 5 2011, 03:37 PM
Post #4

Superstar

Group: Administrator

Member No.: 23

I'd take Hamilton. I think he'd be a better player alongside Rose, especially covering the defensive side.

+Quote Post
rockren
post Feb 5 2011, 07:52 PM
Post #5

6th Man

Member No.: 1,947

Neither.

There is absolutely no way the Bulls get Mayo without involving Taj and friends. Scratch that idea.

Does anyone have a feasible trade scenario for Hamilton? His salary is 12.5 mil this year...and is owed 25 mil over the next two years after this season. Trading for Rip would pretty much be impossible. No way Rip is bought out with that many dollars on the table as well. Rip believes he'll be out of Detroit shortly, but I highly doubt it.

How about Stephen Jackson?

Brewer, Asik and JJ for Jackson works under the CBA. Give Charlotte their 1st Rounder back and I believe MJ and Charlotte would jump all over the chance to unload Jackson's salary. Jackson went toe to toe with Wade last night and held him to 8-20 shooting (despite Wade going for a triple double).

If I may...I'll throw Stephen Jax's name into the convo.

+Quote Post
rockren
post Feb 6 2011, 12:31 AM
Post #6

6th Man

A more realistic trade is a 2nd Rounder for Anthony Parker. If the Bulls make a deal...that would be the deal they make. I believe they're waiting to see how Parker's back is doing at this point.

+Quote Post
Wanne
post Feb 6 2011, 12:31 AM
Post #7

6th Man

Member No.: 61

Speaking of trades...the Melo trade with NY resurfaces.

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nba/news/story?id=6094827

You're not telling me Denver couldn't get a better offer from the Bulls than this?!? wtf? Deng, Taj, 1st Rounder, (and somethin). Move on...anyway back to Mayo or Rip...either would be an upgrade. Like the Jackson idea a lot too. What stinks is Brewer has all the tools..but just hasn't put it together really. But out of those 3 I'd prefer Mayo or Jackson.

+Quote Post
Chicago Bulls Fr...
post Feb 8 2011, 04:28 PM
Post #8

Superstar

Member No.: 73

Well we realistically can't get either so the answer is none of them. If I could magically take away their salaries and decide from there it would be Mayo without question. Richard Hamilton can't even play anymore, plus he's a douchebag. Mayo is a very streaky shooter/scorer. He'll have games where he looks like he could score 20 anytime he wants to and the next game he gets 8. The Grizzlies would want way more than we could offer for Mayo which is why I believe he will stay with the Grizzlies the rest of the season. I'd be willing to give them Taj, JJ, and Asik/Bogans and a 1st round pick but there is no way Memphis would budge on that.

+Quote Post
rockren
post Feb 10 2011, 04:40 PM
Post #9

6th Man

Latest buzz on a 2 Guard...

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/21080...s_Asik_For_Lee_

The Rockets and Bulls have had conversations centered around an exchange of Courtney Lee for Omer Asik, according to a source.

Houston has been looking for an upgrade at center, while Chicago hopes to pair Derrick Rose with a better shooting guard.

The Rockets have also expressed interest in Kyrylo Fesenko of Utah.

Via Houston Chronicle

I love Lee...but not for Asik.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 08:00 AM
Home | Home | Home | Home | Home