IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Duhon Suspended, for oversleeping......
RME JICO
post Jan 15 2007, 01:50 PM
Post #1

Bench

Group: Members
Member No.: 14

Chris Duhon has been suspended by the Bulls for Monday's game after missing Sunday's practice.

"I overslept and just got to deal with the consequences," Duhon said. "The team expects you to be there and you are not there, so you have to man up and take full responsibility of it and make sure it doesn't happen again." He has been demoted recently, as Ben Gordon has replaced him in the starting lineup.

I don't know. First he's taken out of the starting lineup, then he "overslept". I know things like this happen to everyone, but I wonder if he is just trying to make a subtle statement.

I could easily see the Bulls packaging him with PJ, maybe Khryapa + a draft pick for an impact player.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpag...NBA&id=1078
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TeaLeafReaderII
post Jan 15 2007, 01:58 PM
Post #2

Skills Competitor

Group: Forum Moderator

Member No.: 52

I don't what is issue is. You are having your worst season as a pro. You don't skip out on practice.

+Quote Post
RME JICO
post Jan 15 2007, 01:59 PM
Post #3

Bench

Member No.: 14

QUOTE (TeaLeafReaderII @ Jan 15 2007, 02:51 PM) *
I don't what is issue is. You are having your worst season as a pro. You don't skip out on practice.

He has to be unhappy with his situation, but if that is the case, there are better ways to handle it.

+Quote Post
madisonsmadhouse
post Jan 17 2007, 07:55 AM
Post #4

All-Star

Group: Administrator

Member No.: 21

Good for Skiles. I also like Duhon stepping up and accepting his punishment like a man, instead of blaming someone, or something else.

+Quote Post
Wanne
post Jan 17 2007, 01:53 PM
Post #5

6th Man

Member No.: 61

Hell...he's sleeping on the court most of the time...what's the difference. Shoulda let him bolt to Toronto when they had the chance. Now he's on the books for what...$3M per year? Ridiculous.

+Quote Post
DrunkBomber
post Jan 17 2007, 06:11 PM
Post #6

6th Man

Member No.: 214

He seems to really have regressed. I wouldnt mind seeing him packaged with a few other players if we could get something of impact in return. Especially with the emergence of Gordon.

+Quote Post
The Dude Abides
post Jan 23 2007, 10:04 PM
Post #7

6th Man

Member No.: 65

I like Duhon and think he will be fine. He has regressed some, but we all know he has the capability to be a solid PG. Hinrich has regressed this year as well, but I have faith in both of them to get it together.

+Quote Post
Chisoxfn
post Jan 24 2007, 11:33 AM
Post #8

All-Star

Member No.: 3

I think the writing is on the wall and I would not be surprised to see Duhon get moved. However, Duhon is the vocal leader of this team and as such I think the Bulls would be very careful to move him (especially if Gordon goes).

However, right now Duhon is just in an absolutely ridiculous funk and Thabo looks to have a very bright future ahead of him.

+Quote Post
madisonsmadhouse
post Jan 24 2007, 12:04 PM
Post #9

All-Star

Member No.: 21

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jan 24 2007, 11:26 AM) *
I think the writing is on the wall and I would not be surprised to see Duhon get moved. However, Duhon is the vocal leader of this team and as such I think the Bulls would be very careful to move him (especially if Gordon goes).

However, right now Duhon is just in an absolutely ridiculous funk and Thabo looks to have a very bright future ahead of him.

Like I said in the other thread, I think Skiles is using this slump as an excuse to see if Sef can handle bigger minutes, especially if you believe the latest Gasol rumors.

+Quote Post
DutheDoduhon21
post Jan 24 2007, 04:25 PM
Post #10

Leading Scorer

Member No.: 99

i get that hes in a huge slump, but i dont think him not playing at all is going to help him get out of it.

+Quote Post
Chisoxfn
post Jan 25 2007, 08:04 PM
Post #11

All-Star

Member No.: 3

Two consecutive DNP Coaches Decision for the first time in Duhon's career. Skiles mentioned how Sef has really handled the minutes well and that the Bulls brought Sef in here specifically to fill the squads weakness when it comes to defending bigger guards.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:14 PM
Home | Home | Home | Home | Home