Closed TopicStart new topic
> Bulls vs Heat game 5, biggest game of the year
Timoperezrulez
post May 1 2006, 12:57 PM
Post #1

12th Man

Group: Members
Member No.: 33

I believe the winner of this game will win the series.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Chisoxfn
post May 1 2006, 01:04 PM
Post #2

All-Star

Group: Administrator

Member No.: 3

Its going to be a great game. I sure hope the Bulls can step it up again and pull out another W.

+Quote Post
Bullies4Life
post May 1 2006, 01:14 PM
Post #3

Starter

Member No.: 118

Its gonna come down to whoever wins the first road win will advance... Predictions:

Kirk-25pts 8 ast
Gordon-18pts, 6as
Deng finally comes alive-26pts 7 rbs
Noc-14 9rbs
Allen 12 pts
Sweets 8pts

Shaq goes off w/ 27pts, DWade w/24 8ast

Chandler will be a game time decision and will only dress up... The Bulls are down by 8 in the 4th quarter and Chandler says to coach Skiles "Coach let me play... Let the best Rebounder and best Defender in the league play"... Coach looks for Ben Wallace for about 3 minutes and cant find him... so he says, "Tyson, your the next Ben Wallace except a younger version and taller, wow awesome... Get in there and get some experience!!!" Chandler gets in the court limping in one leg and Shaq draws in 5 charges against him. Also Chandler hits the game winnin shot. He studied Kobes game winning shot from sunday against the suns and he does the same thing in this game over The Diesel and ZO.
Chandler ends up w/ 2 points, 23 rbs, 31blks blink.gif

Bulls win 102-101

+Quote Post
madisonsmadhouse
post May 1 2006, 01:31 PM
Post #4

All-Star

Member No.: 21

The key to this game is for the Bulls NOT to get down big early in the game, and to not allow the Heat to get the runs at the end of quarters. If the Bulls shutdown just one of the Heats quarter ending runs, that game 4 is never in doubt.

+Quote Post
ChWRoCk2
post May 1 2006, 03:02 PM
Post #5

6th Man

Member No.: 41

Winner most likely will win the series, the heats crowd really got their team pumped up so this is gonna be tough, if we keep gettting shaq in foul trouble and stop Wade we should be ok and walk away with the win.

go bulls

+Quote Post
kyyle23
post May 1 2006, 03:39 PM
Post #6

Rookie

Member No.: 90

QUOTE (ChWRoCk2 @ May 1 2006, 02:55 PM)
Winner most likely will win the series, the heats crowd really got their team pumped up so this is gonna be tough, if we keep gettting shaq in foul trouble and stop Wade we should be ok and walk away with the win.

go bulls

If by crowd you mean White Empty seats and pumped in crowd noise, then I completely agree with you.

+Quote Post
TeaLeafReaderII
post May 1 2006, 04:18 PM
Post #7

Skills Competitor

Group: Forum Moderator

Member No.: 52

QUOTE (kyyle23 @ May 1 2006, 03:32 PM)
If by crowd you mean White Empty seats and pumped in crowd noise, then I completely agree with you.

it looked pretty full to me during the playoffs... everyone was wearing white t-shirts as part of the "white heat" promotion...

+Quote Post
Da Bulls 88
post May 1 2006, 04:26 PM
Post #8

12th Man

Member No.: 76

Bulls can't win on the road in the playoffs now. Heat will win. Sorry. ph34r.gif

+Quote Post
Balta1701-B
post May 1 2006, 04:51 PM
Post #9

Superstar

Member No.: 23

QUOTE (Da Bulls 88 @ May 1 2006, 02:19 PM)
Bulls can't win on the road in the playoffs now. Heat will win. Sorry. ph34r.gif

If you can't win a road game in the playoffs after a 2 game winning streak, you don't deserve to win a series. Plain and Simple.

This is their chance to earn it.

+Quote Post
punkalexa
post May 1 2006, 05:56 PM
Post #10

Rookie

Member No.: 121

The Bulls can't afford to lost this game. I don't know.. they have to play harder... I am just upset that they lost the 2 games in Miami and may lose this one. I really hope they carry some momentum over!

+Quote Post
Guest_The Gladiator_*
post May 1 2006, 07:08 PM
Post #11

Guests

Heres how I see it, The Bulls in Game 1 were close all the way am I correct? And in game 2 the Bulls looked like theyd be killed but hung in there and lost a close game again am I correct?

So now that we built our confidence up with these two huge wins and Miami's confidence is WAY down I dont care what ne one says they have about zero confidence right now and there arguing with each other. Now Shaq is getting tired and thats partly a reason for the lame fouls cuz He aint getting over quick enough on help defense and hes just reaching or sticking his arm out and picking up a lazy foul. So he aint gonna be ready for game 5 or 6 because he'll be tired.

We have all the momentum on our side now and I say we pull out another win by about 10. And if we win tomorrow Miami will quit and we will win game 6 and WIN THE SERIES in 6!!

+Quote Post
Bullies4Ever
post May 1 2006, 07:40 PM
Post #12

12th Man

Member No.: 117

i think Schensher will come in and draw 5 fouls on Shaq and score a career playoff high, 6 points with 5 rebounds.

ben Gordon- 49/3/6
Capn Kirk 20/5/8
Pargo 50 points

The bulls will play small ball... Sweets comes in and takes out Shaq in the first play and gets suspended for the rest of the playoffs.... Shaq goes to the locker room and never returns.... and then posey gets into another fight with our floor general , Captain Kirk, and swings a punch at kirk.... but luckily kirk ducks and the punch hits Wade blink.gif .... Gary Payton then gets mad at posey and does this to Posey >>>> chair.gif .. and pat Riley starts mecry.gif and the Bulls win

Bulls 125 Heat 86

bullssmilie1.jpg

+Quote Post
The Dude Abides
post May 1 2006, 08:46 PM
Post #13

6th Man

Member No.: 65

Look for the officials to give the Heat the hometown discount...they will be at the line 2x as much as the Bulls in game 5. The Bulls need to keep running. run, run, run!!! The more they run, they better the chance they have to wear down shaq and the aging Heat.

We need the consistent scoring contributions from Noch and Gordon...but Hinrich needs to shoot better. he has been very good, but he needs to be more accurate and continue to draw and dish....

I agree, whoever wins this game will probably take the series.

+Quote Post
Da Bulls 88
post May 2 2006, 08:42 AM
Post #14

12th Man

Member No.: 76

QUOTE (Balta1701-B @ May 1 2006, 05:44 PM)
If you can't win a road game in the playoffs after a 2 game winning streak, you don't deserve to win a series. Plain and Simple.

This is their chance to earn it.

I hope the Bulls prove me wrong tonight.

+Quote Post
nitetrain8601
post May 2 2006, 08:47 AM
Post #15

12th Man

Member No.: 25

QUOTE (The Dude Abides @ May 1 2006, 08:39 PM)
Look for the officials to give the Heat the hometown discount...they will be at the line 2x as much as the Bulls in game 5. The Bulls need to keep running. run, run, run!!! The more they run, they better the chance they have to wear down shaq and the aging Heat.

We need the consistent scoring contributions from Noch and Gordon...but Hinrich needs to shoot better. he has been very good, but he needs to be more accurate and continue to draw and dish....

I agree, whoever wins this game will probably take the series.

Definately the key to the game. Here's where Skiles' whacky sub patterns come into play. Everyone's used to knowing they'll be used eventually. Therefore, I think we need to use our whole bench. We need to run the whole game whenever possible and continue using the kickback offense. Our team this year at least, plays better on the road. It can be done. LETS GO GET IT!

+Quote Post

28 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:11 AM
Home | Home | Home | Home | Home