IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> is this a good off-season, Yes or No
what do you think
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 9
Guests cannot vote 
bulls91
post Jun 5 2006, 11:09 PM
Post #1

6th Man

Group: Members
Member No.: 70

http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sp...l=cs-columnists.

It also plans for the future a little bit biggrin.gif which will be big.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Balta1701-B
post Jun 5 2006, 11:38 PM
Post #2

Superstar

Group: Administrator

Member No.: 23

If it meets these three criteria...I'll call it a good off season.

1. Add a big man
2. Add a big guard
3. Both must be able to work with Skiles.

If you give me guys of the correct position who are willing to work in our system, I'll be willing to wait and see how they perform. If Skiles thinks he can work with those 2, and Pax agrees that it's the best option, I'll give it a shot.

+Quote Post
TeaLeafReaderII
post Jun 6 2006, 01:10 AM
Post #3

Skills Competitor

Group: Forum Moderator

Member No.: 52

If they Draft Roy number 2 and over pay the Vanilla Gorilla, I would be very dissapointed... ...knowing that Oden is a possibility next year would makes me feel a little better about that terrible offseason...

+Quote Post
Chisoxfn
post Jun 6 2006, 01:57 AM
Post #4

All-Star

Member No.: 3

Ummm...2nd overall pick and Michael Sweetney for Ray Allen...where do I sign up and what the hell is Sam Smith smoking.

+Quote Post
Guest_The Gladiator_*
post Jun 6 2006, 10:30 AM
Post #5

Guests

No, we need Frontcourt help more than anything, not another slow white guy in Joel Przbilla.

We draft Aldridge, sign Vladimir Radmonivic and call it a summer. We wait till next year to make a HUGE move as in Go after BRON BRON or Dwade or BOSH. Next summer will be the craziest summer ever!

+Quote Post
Kalapse
post Jun 6 2006, 11:12 AM
Post #6

12th Man

Member No.: 6

QUOTE (The Gladiator @ Jun 6 2006, 04:23 PM)
No, we need Frontcourt help more than anything, not another slow white guy in Joel Przbilla.

We draft Aldridge, sign Vladimir Radmonivic and call it a summer. We wait till next year to make a HUGE move as in Go after BRON BRON or Dwade or BOSH. Next summer will be the craziest summer ever!

No, it really won't be crazy. Every big name will re-up with their team. As a restricted FA, their original team can give them the most money and that's likely what they'll do.

+Quote Post
Guest_The Gladiator_*
post Jun 6 2006, 12:02 PM
Post #7

Guests

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Jun 6 2006, 11:05 AM)
No, it really won't be crazy. Every big name will re-up with their team. As a restricted FA, their original team can give them the most money and that's likely what they'll do.

Who are the most likely Superstars to leave? I say Bron Bron cuz of his shoe deal, and D Wade cuz Shaq will be gone. Im pretty sure Bosh isnt going anywhere neither is Dirk or Mello....

+Quote Post
Kalapse
post Jun 6 2006, 12:46 PM
Post #8

12th Man

Member No.: 6

QUOTE (The Gladiator @ Jun 6 2006, 05:55 PM)
Who are the most likely Superstars to leave? I say Bron Bron cuz of his shoe deal, and D Wade cuz Shaq will be gone. Im pretty sure Bosh isnt going anywhere neither is Dirk or Mello....

Shaq isn't going anywhere, I don't know where you got that from. No one will be leaving, the big time players will all take the money and stay with their original team, that includes LeBron and Wade.

+Quote Post
ZoomSlowik
post Jun 6 2006, 01:59 PM
Post #9

All-Star

Member No.: 43

We gotta take either Aldridge or Bargnani. Otherwise we'll still have a major weakness inside that we won't be able to fill in this FA class (unless we somehow get Wallace). Pryzbilla would be a colossal waste of money and isn't much of an upgrade (if he is one at all). Unless a massive trade is also involved, I wouldn't be happy. I don't see how you can take a non-high schooler that is about 50-50 to start at best with the #2 pick, especially when you have two fairly high ceiling guys out there that could fill a huge need. This team would be better with Aldridge than Roy, next year and down the road.

+Quote Post
madisonsmadhouse
post Jun 6 2006, 02:20 PM
Post #10

All-Star

Member No.: 21

QUOTE (The Gladiator @ Jun 6 2006, 10:23 AM)

I would be happy with those moves. It would give us two more big men, and one who would be a great fit in the Bulls offense in Radman, as he can shoot from the outside.

Then if the Bulls could add a big guard at #16, I would be thrilled.

+Quote Post
Guest_The Gladiator_*
post Jun 6 2006, 02:29 PM
Post #11

Guests

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Jun 6 2006, 12:39 PM)
Shaq isn't going anywhere, I don't know where you got that from. No one will be leaving, the big time players will all take the money and stay with their original team, that includes LeBron and Wade.

I got that from shaq being 35 years old. Hes not what he used to be and you can bet that if he wins a championship he will RETIRE! Im just saying, his years are limited

+Quote Post
SoxFan1
post Jun 6 2006, 02:29 PM
Post #12

Superstar

Member No.: 12

Radmanovic is the lesser version of Bargnani, IMO.

Give me Bargs and Brewer/Brown/Ager. Thats my hopes for this years draft. After watching the videos of Bargnani, I'm sold. The guy is a stud.

+Quote Post
Guest_The Gladiator_*
post Jun 6 2006, 02:32 PM
Post #13

Guests

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jun 6 2006, 02:22 PM)
Radmanovic is the lesser version of Bargnani, IMO.

Give me Bargs and Brewer/Brown/Ager. Thats my hopes for this years draft. After watching the videos of Bargnani, I'm sold. The guy is a stud.

This guy is a BUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTT! chair.gif

lol IMO, ur opinion is ur opinion and mine is mine. I just dont see him becoming good at all. The next Darko IMO (Not Skill wise or play wise) but just being drafted so high and failing.

+Quote Post
SoxFan1
post Jun 6 2006, 02:40 PM
Post #14

Superstar

Member No.: 12

QUOTE (The Gladiator @ Jun 6 2006, 02:25 PM)
This guy is a BUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTT! chair.gif

lol IMO, ur opinion is ur opinion and mine is mine. I just dont see him becoming good at all. The next Darko IMO (Not Skill wise or play wise) but just being drafted so high and failing.

Can you actually back up your opinion?

+Quote Post
ZoomSlowik
post Jun 6 2006, 02:51 PM
Post #15

All-Star

Member No.: 43

Even if he is the next Darko, who knows what he'd be doing right now if he ever got a shot to play in Detroit? He still averaged 7 points, 4 boards, and 2 blocks in just over 20 minutes a game in Orlando. That isn't all bad.

Near as I can tell, he also has a much different style. Milicic isn't really shooting from 3-point range in the pros (only 3 attempts in his career!), while that seems to be a major part of Bargnani's game.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 01:17 PM
Home | Home | Home | Home | Home