IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Head Band Rule, Wallace Feels Singled Out?
Chisoxfn
post Dec 2 2006, 10:05 PM
Post #46

All-Star

Group: Administrator

Member No.: 3

I don't really care too much. He created a stir but you know what I think he's going to get comfortable. I'll allow him to whine and complain a bit early on and I like how the Bulls are not giving him special treatment and actually making an example out of him.

I also think we'll see the Bulls get a bit closer through all this because sometimes things like this can help (like Skiles insinuates).
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TeaLeafReaderII
post Dec 7 2006, 01:33 AM
Post #47

Skills Competitor

Group: Forum Moderator

Member No.: 52

Wallace has suggested recently that he was trying to motivate the Bulls when he wore the headband in New York. Coach Scott Skiles' reaction? "I wish he would have told me that that night; I could have gotten some sleep."

a six game winning streak can make a gang land murder look like a simple misunderstanding... I LVOE IT1

Wallace has suggested recently that he was trying to motivate the Bulls when he wore the headband in New York. Coach Scott Skiles' reaction? "I wish he would have told me that that night; I could have gotten some sleep."

a six game winning streak can make a gang land murder look like a simple misunderstanding... I LVOE IT1
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 09:16 PM
Home | Home | Home | Home | Home