IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> How much better will our D be than last year, what do u think?
Chisoxfn
post Jul 19 2006, 09:26 PM
Post #16

All-Star

Group: Administrator

Member No.: 3

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jul 19 2006, 01:15 PM) *
I think the PPG total with take a big drop this season, if for no other reason than we won't be giving up nearly as many free throws this season. It seemed we didn't get a long of respect, combined with a lot of playing defense with their hands. Add in guys like Wallace, Brown, and Griffin, and I bet that number will drop pretty big.

Just getting respect from the refs is going to be a major thing. WE've proven that we aren't a fluke team (making it to the post-season 2 years in a row) and I really think people are going to start expecting us to play strong defense and with that and a veteran like Ben Wallace we'll start getting the benefit of the doubt more often than not.

I also expect some of our young playes to continue to improve and learn to draw the foul more so on the offensive end. As a result I think the free throw difference will be greatly reduced and could (if all goes well) turn into a near even or a positive for the Bulls (mixed with opponents shooting less of them and us shooting more of them).

And in time as Thomas gets better (boy does he play agressive), Hinrich improves his drives, Gordon learns to get guys on a little head fake, and Deng continues to develop...we should see our guys taking a lot more free throws.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 05:16 PM
Home | Home | Home | Home | Home