Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bulls @ Wizards, 2/28/11, 6:00 CST, CSN
Balta1701-B
post Feb 28 2011, 07:50 AM
Post #1

Superstar

Group: Administrator

Member No.: 23

Another game the Bulls should win. The Bulls are now tied with the Heat in the loss column, so every win actually counts from here on.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MB33
post Feb 28 2011, 09:32 PM
Post #2

6th Man

Group: Members
Member No.: 477

nice win

+Quote Post
rockren
post Mar 1 2011, 12:30 AM
Post #3

6th Man

Member No.: 1,947

This game wasn't as close as the score indicated...and that's saying a lot.

*John Wall is an incredible talent, but he's no Rose...and he never will be. Wall is more of an athlete than a basketball player. I could very well see Wall end up being a 2G in the future as he just doesn't appear natural being a distributor. However, the team around him may have a lot to do with that.

*That Wizards team may have been the worst coached team the Bulls have played all year. I'm not sure if it's Saunders or the players, but between McGhee and Blatche just kind of running around on offense without a purpose and looking lost on defense in the normal half court set...wow did they look bad. Rashard Lewis looks like a guy playing with about as much interest as a prison baller and who could blame him? It's easy to feel good for Kirk and how he was rescued from there by Atlanta. I can see why Washington is dealing everyone they can for draft picks. I'd want to gut that roster around Wall, too.

*We have to continue to credit our bench. Thibs did a great job helping these guys get acclimated to one another through the injuries while keeping their rotations fairly consistent. I heard Reggie Miller during the Heat game last week inquire as to where our scoring is going to come from when Rose, Boozer and Deng are out of the game. Thibs has been fabulous allowing Deng to play with the bench a lot of the time in the 2nd quarter before easing the other guys back into the game. CJ knows when he's going to play....which I believe really helps him understand his role as a PG and getting others involved. The bench can run offense through Kyle, go inside to Taj or run a pick 'n roll with him, or just allow CJ to get hot. Whether it's Asik or Thomas holding down the paint (preferably Asik because he's been great) we're in good shape. Ronnie Brewer just flys around with a high basketball IQ on both ends. I know our bench has been great all year, but I just believed they looked like they were on another level tonight reference their chemistry. Maybe it was just me....but they know where each other is going to be on both ends. They're fun to watch.

*It was another Father/Son like game tonight reference the Bulls punishing the Wizards on the glass....MERCY! I suppose we should get use to this with Noah back? Cool? Cool.

+Quote Post
Balta1701-B
post Mar 1 2011, 08:09 AM
Post #4

Superstar

Group: Administrator

Member No.: 23

+Quote Post
rockren
post Mar 2 2011, 12:23 AM
Post #5

6th Man

Member No.: 1,947

FWIW...the between the legs pass wasn't even my favorite DR1 play of the night.

He had a fast break one on one with Wall in the 3rd Quarter where he went for a sweet reverse from almost the opposite elbow...man he owned Wall in this one.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th May 2024 - 05:50 PM
Home | Home | Home | Home | Home