Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Draft Thread
Sanitarium
post May 20 2010, 03:27 PM
Post #1

6th Man

Group: Members
Member No.: 781

There's not a thread specifically on picks so... whatever. some insightful blurbs from draftexpress:
Best media day interviews: John Wall, Dominique Jones, Evan Turner, Wesley Johnson, Luke Babbitt, Patrick Patterson, Ekpe Udoh,Solomon Alabi

Not so great media interviews: Al-Farouq Aminu, Sylven Landesberg, Stanley Robinson, DeMarcus Cousins, Ed Davis, Derrick Favors, Greg Monroe

Quincy Pondexter skipped NBA combine. Agent being coy about whereabouts. Similar to Jon Brockman last year. Has a promise in 1st round?

Last ones the most interesting. Probably a team at the bottom of the first round that doesn't want him to get noticed and get picked before they have a chance... doubt its us but who knows.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DutheDoduhon21
post May 20 2010, 03:37 PM
Post #2

Leading Scorer

Member No.: 99

paul george impressed at workouts and in interviews with the media (bulls.com) said he would absolutely love to play along side drose and said he would be even more excited to get lebron even though it would mean he would take all his minutes away.

+Quote Post
Sanitarium
post May 20 2010, 06:18 PM
Post #3

6th Man

Apparently paul george has been looking good everywhere he goes.. I would be happy with that pick. We need height and scoring.

+Quote Post
DutheDoduhon21
post May 21 2010, 10:51 AM
Post #4

Leading Scorer

if the bulls were able to get a 2nd round pick i would like to see them draft da'sean butler of West virginia. if it wasnt for his knee injury in the tournament he would have been a sure 1st round pick. if he isnt ready for the season in time then so what, the talent is there.

+Quote Post
Sanitarium
post May 21 2010, 11:14 AM
Post #5

6th Man

QUOTE (DutheDoduhon21 @ May 21 2010, 12:51 PM) *
if the bulls were able to get a 2nd round pick i would like to see them draft da'sean butler of West virginia. if it wasnt for his knee injury in the tournament he would have been a sure 1st round pick. if he isnt ready for the season in time then so what, the talent is there.

i havent heard anything about how his rehab is coming, but i would like to see that too if hes gonna be healtyh again. 6'7 and could play SG or SF

+Quote Post
DutheDoduhon21
post May 21 2010, 12:07 PM
Post #6

Leading Scorer

tragedy hits nba combine
Dexter Pittman, a senior at Texas and former Longhorns center, left the NBA draft combine Friday.

His 15-year-old brother, Darius Johnson, was shot in the head and killed in a dispute in his garage Thursday night in Houston, according to Pittman's agent, Mark Bartelstein.

Johnson was one of three siblings of Pittman's. Pittman was informed that his brother was shot at midnight ET Thursday, and was told to fly home to Houston on Friday morning.

The NBA released a statement that Pittman would not participate in Friday's combine because of a family emergency.

Pittman arrived in Houston mid-morning Friday, where he was informed by his mother that his brother had died.

"I just feel terrible for him. Dexter has gone through so much to get to this point, he was in the best shape of his life, he worked so hard, and then this tragedy happens," Bartelstein said Friday.

Texas assistant Rodney Terry, who has been close to Pittman, said Dexter had been trying to get his brother Darius "on track. He had really worked hard to keep him out of trouble. So did his mom. He did everything he could. It's just so sad."

Terry said Darius was rushed to the hospital after the shooting but attempts to save his life weren't successful.

Texas coach Rick Barnes, when reached by ESPN.com Friday, had not heard the news but when informed said he was crushed for his former player.

Pittman was in Chicago to prove he could be a viable second-round selection in the June NBA draft.

+Quote Post
Balta1701-B
post May 21 2010, 01:04 PM
Post #7

Superstar

Group: Administrator

Member No.: 23

Chad Ford
A number of teams have already looked into the availability of the Philadelphia 76ers' No. 2 pick in the June 24 draft.

The asking price? Several sources said they were told that the Sixers want their trade partner to take Elton Brand off their hands. Good luck with that. With Brand set to earn $51 million over the course of the next three years, he's virtually impossible to trade.

As much as teams like the Minnesota Timberwolves, for instance, love Evan Turner, I don't think they love him that much.

+Quote Post
DutheDoduhon21
post Jun 9 2010, 06:03 PM
Post #8

Leading Scorer

paul george retweeted this:
i hope the bulls draft @king24george

+Quote Post
SoxFan1
post Jun 10 2010, 01:17 AM
Post #9

Superstar

Member No.: 12

Here's hoping the Bulls get one of James Anderson or Xavier Henry.

+Quote Post
DutheDoduhon21
post Jun 20 2010, 04:07 PM
Post #10

Leading Scorer

i know ive said this before but i hope the bulls grab a 2nd round pick and take a chance on this guy:
da'sean butler
says he will be ready by october, and expects to be picked in the second round still even though before the injury he was supposed to be a 1st round pick.

+Quote Post
DutheDoduhon21
post Jun 21 2010, 04:13 PM
Post #11

Leading Scorer

judging from paul george's twitter, it sounds like he has a guarantee in the top 14. he got the invite to NYC, and he has been retweeting people who are saying toronto.

+Quote Post
Sanitarium
post Jun 22 2010, 07:29 PM
Post #12

6th Man

bulls shopping the pick

doubt anyone wants to move up to 17. but thats interesting to see Omer Asik will be in camp

+Quote Post
Balta1701-B
post Jun 23 2010, 08:02 AM
Post #13

Superstar

If New Jersey drafts Wesley Johnson at the 3rd spot, that may be a sign that they're going hard after Boozer with some of their cap space.

+Quote Post
rockren
post Jun 24 2010, 12:17 AM
Post #14

6th Man

Member No.: 1,947

Insider was pushing a rumor which stated the TWolves would be interested in dealing Al Jefferson for Zach Randolph. The deal would free up some money for the TWolves down the line and also free up playing time for Kevin Love.

If Jefferson is this much in play- I hope the Bulls exhaust going after Jefferson after early FA passes if Bosh doesn't work out.

+Quote Post
Balta1701-B
post Jun 24 2010, 07:40 AM
Post #15

Superstar

QUOTE (rockren @ Jun 24 2010, 02:17 AM) *
Insider was pushing a rumor which stated the TWolves would be interested in dealing Al Jefferson for Zach Randolph. The deal would free up some money for the TWolves down the line and also free up playing time for Kevin Love.

If Jefferson is this much in play- I hope the Bulls exhaust going after Jefferson after early FA passes if Bosh doesn't work out.

It's worth noting that Jefferson's contract is a huge one, but he could potentially fit in well here.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 04:42 PM
Home | Home | Home | Home | Home