IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Deal or No Deal?, Will Bulls do anything in next 24 hours?
7th in '07
post Feb 21 2007, 10:04 PM
Post #1

Rookie

Group: Members
Member No.: 197

ESPN had a trade between bulls and Wolves for KG. But i don't see that happening. Do you guys see anythin happening before the deadline tomorrow?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Chicago Bulls Fr...
post Feb 21 2007, 10:14 PM
Post #2

Superstar

Member No.: 73

Nope, I think Paxson turns the rumored, Gordon, Deng, Brown Deal down because West is too stubborn to give in and we wind up doing nothing. Actually we will probably trade sweetney for some tall white dude that can't do anything that would piss me off even more.

If we don't get a deal done the Bulls will get blownout tomorrow and the fans will have no energy because the life just got sucked out of them. All the hope for about a month just gone in an instant. I hope to check the internet about 2 times before the deadline tomorrow during school and I better not come home to see us do nothing. If we stay put with this team we aren't going past the first round IMO. Without a post player you won't get far in the playoffs nuff said.

I SERIOUSLY hope the deal goes down as, Gordon, PJ Brown, Andres Nocioni and maybe a first round pick for Gasol. I could live with the Bulls trading Deng but I'd rather keep him.

If we want a title shot, you must trade for Gasol. We already have the perimeter players in tact, we just need a big time low post scorer. The funny thing is that ESPN had us trading for Kevin Garnett for like, Ben Gordon, Luol Deng, and PJ Brown plus a first round pick.

+Quote Post
ChiTown
post Feb 21 2007, 10:15 PM
Post #3

Draft Pick

Member No.: 524

For the Bulls no, Id preferably rather keep our young nucleus for years to come but I could be wrong. If we were to deal Im sure we would hear more talk and proposals then we have lately.

+Quote Post
Chicago Bulls Fr...
post Feb 21 2007, 10:29 PM
Post #4

Superstar

Imagine a starting lineup of this by Friday, (Pry won't be able to play Thursday due to physicals)

PG Hinrich
SG Gordon
SF Thomas
PF Gasol
C Wallace

+Quote Post
TeaLeafReaderII
post Feb 21 2007, 10:34 PM
Post #5

Skills Competitor

Group: Forum Moderator

Member No.: 52

QUOTE (ChiTown @ Feb 21 2007, 10:08 PM) *
For the Bulls no, Id preferably rather keep our young nucleus for years to come but I could be wrong. If we were to deal Im sure we would hear more talk and proposals then we have lately.

Welcome Aboard! cheers.gif

QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Feb 21 2007, 10:22 PM) *
Imagine a starting lineup of this by Friday, (Pry won't be able to play Thursday due to physicals)

PG Hinrich
SG Gordon
SF Thomas
PF Gasol
C Wallace

Who would be behind Thomas... because you know he is getting into foul trouble... Kryhapa?

+Quote Post
Chicago Bulls Fr...
post Feb 21 2007, 10:36 PM
Post #6

Superstar

Warrick or another filler in the Gasol trade.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 09:31 PM
Home | Home | Home | Home | Home