truthandbasketba...
post Dec 11 2006, 07:17 AM
Post #16

6th Man

Group: Members
Member No.: 256

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Dec 10 2006, 10:02 PM) *
Dec. 8th vs the Raptors
The winner was Andres Nocioni with 47 points.
Noc pickers were SoxFan1 and DrunkBomber.

Dec. 9th vs the Timberwolves
The winner was Ben Gordon with 33 points.
BG7 pickers were ZoomSlowik, chilord, and SoxFan1.

Ok where do we start....
Noc and Deng actually tied with 47 against the Raptors so the winners are southsider2k5, SoxFan1, DrunkBomber, Chicago Bulls Franchise, Balta (if he actually picked Deng for this one) and truthandbasketball.

The next night the winner was Luol with 34 and not Ben Gordon with 33 as was posted. The winner is Balta if his previous nights pick doesnt count (???) as he never actually said I'm picking Deng. If the previous nights pick counts then this one won't because he picked Deng twice within the same week. If Balta's pick is void then the winners remain the same with ZoomSlowik, chilord, and SoxFan1

Its down to the administrators to figure out what counts and what doesnt to determine the actual winners of these two games but I think that the winners should be updated to show southsider2k5, Chicago Bulls Franchise, truthandbasketball and possibly Balta got a W for the Raptors game.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TeaLeafReaderII
post Dec 11 2006, 11:17 PM
Post #17

Skills Competitor

Group: Forum Moderator

Member No.: 52

QUOTE (truthandbasketball @ Dec 11 2006, 07:10 AM) *
Ok where do we start....
Noc and Deng actually tied with 47 against the Raptors so the winners are southsider2k5, SoxFan1, DrunkBomber, Chicago Bulls Franchise, Balta (if he actually picked Deng for this one) and truthandbasketball.

The next night the winner was Luol with 34 and not Ben Gordon with 33 as was posted. The winner is Balta if his previous nights pick doesnt count (???) as he never actually said I'm picking Deng. If the previous nights pick counts then this one won't because he picked Deng twice within the same week. If Balta's pick is void then the winners remain the same with ZoomSlowik, chilord, and SoxFan1

Its down to the administrators to figure out what counts and what doesnt to determine the actual winners of these two games but I think that the winners should be updated to show southsider2k5, Chicago Bulls Franchise, truthandbasketball and possibly Balta got a W for the Raptors game.

Yeah, I double checked your math, and your correct about the raptors game... give me a second and I'll double check the other game...

your right about the second game too... I'm going to give, Balta the win against the raptors, and that voids his pick agaisnt the wolves so the ben pickers win anyway.

The update: because deng also won on friday: Balta, chiBullsfranchise, Truthandbasketball, and southsider2k5 will be awarded wins... and I'm going to update dengs win total also...

because the only deng picker on saturday was Balta, whose pick is voided, the winners will remain the gordon pickers. I'll update Deng's win total for that game and substract a win from Gordon's total.

Truth, thanks for your vigilance. Us mods are only mortal, after all, in the pick to click forum. cheers.gif

+Quote Post
TeaLeafReaderII
post Dec 11 2006, 11:55 PM
Post #18

Skills Competitor

Dec. 11 vs. Pacers

Big Mother Trucking Ben ran away with this one running up 44 points, El Chapu (nocioni) came in second with 33, Deng with 32, hinrich with 30, Little Ben with 29.

only winner is SoxFan1 with his Wallace pick. cheers.gif

+Quote Post
SoxFan1
post Dec 12 2006, 05:26 PM
Post #19

Superstar

Group: Administrator

Member No.: 12

QUOTE (truthandbasketball @ Dec 11 2006, 07:10 AM) *
Ok where do we start....

QUOTE (TeaLeafReaderII @ Dec 11 2006, 11:10 PM) *
Yeah, I double checked your math, and your correct about the raptors game... give me a second and I'll double check the other game...

your right about the second game too... I'm going to give, Balta the win against the raptors, and that voids his pick agaisnt the wolves so the ben pickers win anyway.

The update: because deng also won on friday: Balta, chiBullsfranchise, Truthandbasketball, and southsider2k5 will be awarded wins... and I'm going to update dengs win total also...
because the only deng picker on saturday was Balta, whose pick is voided, the winners will remain the gordon pickers. I'll update Deng's win total for that game and substract a win from Gordon's total.
Truth, thanks for your vigilance. Us mods are only mortal, after all, in the pick to click forum. cheers.gif

Wow. My apologies for messing up. I must have missed something in the boxscores.

But hey, 3 wins in a row for me? laugh.gif

+Quote Post
TeaLeafReaderII
post Dec 13 2006, 10:00 PM
Post #20

Skills Competitor

and according to NBA.com... there is 6 minutes left in the game... I hate waiting for the final stat line banghead.gif

+Quote Post
TeaLeafReaderII
post Dec 13 2006, 10:13 PM
Post #21

Skills Competitor

Dec. 13th vs Supersonic

Ben Wallace was unstoppable tonight picking 65 points, followed closely by Mr. Gordon with 49, Hinrich with 42, El Chapu with 38, Deng with 29, and Duhon with 25. In case you are curious, Wallaces 65 surpasses the previous high point total of 61 set by Nocioni on Dec. 1st.

The lonesome Ben Wallace picker tonight was the one and the only: TEALEAFREADERII!!!! (aaaaa) (aaaa) "and the crowd goes wild!!!"

+Quote Post
TeaLeafReaderII
post Dec 16 2006, 04:10 PM
Post #22

Skills Competitor

dec 15 vs bucks
HOLY MOTHER $%&*ing *&$%

BEN WALLACE WITH 86 thats right 86 points!

other notables are duhon with 43 and tyrus thomas with 42...

Wow!

TruthandBasketball was the only Big Bad Ben Wallace picker

+Quote Post
TeaLeafReaderII
post Dec 16 2006, 09:09 PM
Post #23

Skills Competitor

Dec. 16th @ Hawks

Sorry I didn't get the thread up any earlier. I did realize it was back to back until this afternoon.
Anyhoo...

Big Ben Wallace puts together another solid game with 62 points, and then Gordon and Deng tied with 37 points...

There were no Ben Wallace pickers... So TeaLeafReaderII picks up a win with the Deng pick.

+Quote Post
TeaLeafReaderII
post Dec 19 2006, 10:24 PM
Post #24

Skills Competitor

Dec. 19 vs Lakers
Great win tonight.

Deng played out of his mind tonight with 53 points, followed by Big Ben who also had a great game with 44 points, Duhon had 35 and Gordon had 22.

Only Deng pickers were Southsider2k5 and Balta1701-B

+Quote Post
TeaLeafReaderII
post Dec 26 2006, 12:17 AM
Post #25

Skills Competitor

Dec 22 against the knicks Ben Wallace gets 37 followed closely by deng with 34, and Gordon with 29.

SoxFan1 was the only Big Ben picker.

+Quote Post
TeaLeafReaderII
post Dec 26 2006, 12:29 AM
Post #26

Skills Competitor

Dec 23 vs Bobcats:

Nocioni with 47 followed by (am I reading this right) Thabo Selfosha with 42, next is Wallace with 33 and Tyrus with 32

No Chapu or Thabo pickers tonight, so Balta1701-B and southsider2k5 win with the ben wallace picks

+Quote Post
TeaLeafReaderII
post Dec 27 2006, 01:56 AM
Post #27

Skills Competitor

Dec. 26 @ Twolves

Deng with 42, Chapu with 40, Kirk with 39, Gordon with 31...

Deng pickers win:
southsider2k5
ZoomSlowik
DrunkBomber

+Quote Post
TeaLeafReaderII
post Dec 27 2006, 11:59 PM
Post #28

Skills Competitor

Dec 27th vs Heat

Two Bens topped the list... Wallace with 47 and Gordon with 46 (the 5 turnovers did him in).

Followed by Deng with 40, Kirk with 32, Chapu with 28 and Tyrus with 20.

No Big Ben Wallace pickers tonight so Southsider2k5 wins for the second night in a row with his Gordon pick. cheers.gif

+Quote Post
TeaLeafReaderII
post Dec 30 2006, 02:23 PM
Post #29

Skills Competitor

Dec. 29 @ raptors

Bunch of Bulls did good today.

Deng with 39, Wallace with 36, Gordon with 34, Kirk and Duhon with 30.

No one picked Deng yesterday (probably because noone thought he would play) So the Big Ben Wallace pickers win: TeaLeafReaderII, Truthandbasketball, Balta1701-B, and southsider2k5

+Quote Post
TeaLeafReaderII
post Jan 2 2007, 10:33 PM
Post #30

Skills Competitor

Dec. 30

Against the Cavs... 46 for Deng, 39 for gordon, and 35 for PJ

Winners tonight who picked deng:

mikej23
bulls91
Balta1701-B
TeaLeafReaderII

Jan. 2nd
Against the suns, Gordon with 53, Deng with 43...

Ben pickers: TeaLeafReaderII, Balta1701-B, and ZoomSlowik

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 02:30 PM
Home | Home | Home | Home | Home