IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V  « < 9 10 11  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Suns considering dealing Amare, Latest: Marc Stein Reports Suns Holding on to Amare (2/16 - 8:25 PM)
Wanne
post Feb 17 2009, 09:01 PM
Post #151

6th Man

Group: Members
Member No.: 61

I'd be surprised if anything happened. I tuned in the Suns game tonight just to check it out. And I gotta say this...Shaq is playing as well as I've ever seen him play right now. He seems 8 years younger. A handful of plays he's made tonight already....damn. That being said...there still seems to be a "tension" with Amare right now for some reason. I guess trade rumors will do that...but.

And I'm not quite sure what to think. Suns put up 81...EIGHTY ONE! in the first half against a truly TERRIBLE Clipper team. Amare really hasn't played all that much. Eddie Johnson (Suns announcer...who is probably one of my LEAST FAVORITE announcers to listen to) thinks the Suns are in a huge roll into the 2nd half of the season now. Whoopie...the Clippers. But bottom line watching this Suns team I really think they SHOULD trade Amare at this point. He just doesn't look the same. Not just saying that because I'd love to have him or Bosh...but if Kerr could get a good return that fits their running system (which was the biggest beach about Porter)...Tyrus would be an ideal fit along with Thabo who they always loved. I wouldn't say this deal is dead until late Thursday. Personally I think the biggest thing with Kerr would be the public outcry by many over moving Amare and the PR kick in the sack he'd take (especially after his last deal return is now suspended for a reckless driving charge or something like that).
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DutheDoduhon21
post Feb 17 2009, 09:22 PM
Post #152

Leading Scorer

Member No.: 99

the suns just dropped 81 in the first half of their game.

+Quote Post
Chicago Bulls Fr...
post Feb 17 2009, 09:35 PM
Post #153

Superstar

Member No.: 73

Yeah Amare isn't going anywhere.. sadly sad.gif. Well just another 3 years of us stuck in mediocrity I guess..

+Quote Post
SoxFan1
post Feb 18 2009, 10:43 PM
Post #154

Superstar

Group: Administrator

Member No.: 12

Amare has 29 and 7 against the Clippers tonight.

At half time.

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  « < 9 10 11
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 11:47 AM
Home | Home | Home | Home | Home