IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> March 31st Bulls vs Cavs, This one is HUGE!
WHarris1
post Mar 31 2007, 03:59 PM
Post #16

Leading Scorer

Group: Members
Member No.: 4

Gordon is embarrassing himself in the 4th quarter and OT.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Chicago Bulls Fr...
post Mar 31 2007, 04:00 PM
Post #17

Superstar

Member No.: 73

Wow what a loss, Gordon blows it... Good victory for cleveland, they played good defense the last 1:00. Gordon really had a bad game if you ask me despite putting up huge numbers.

We are not better than the Cavs, face it.

+Quote Post
WHarris1
post Mar 31 2007, 04:01 PM
Post #18

Leading Scorer

Member No.: 4

Gordon chokes one more time, what a freaking joke of a performance in the biggest game of the year.

How is it possibly to be that big of a goat when you score 37 points? Gordon pulled it off. His performance the last 15 minutes of the game was a complete joke.

Yay 5 seed

+Quote Post
Chicago Bulls Fr...
post Mar 31 2007, 04:03 PM
Post #19

Superstar

Worst loss of the season. It sucks that we couldn't win a game this big considering Tyrus had 27 points. Hinrich played well, Tyrus played extremely well, Wallace was alright but Gordon was just awful.

+Quote Post
Tony82087
Post #20

Rookie

Member No.: 18

QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Mar 31 2007, 04:53 PM) *
Wow what a loss, Gordon blows it... Good victory for cleveland, they played good defense the last 1:00. Gordon really had a bad game if you ask me despite putting up huge numbers.

We are not better than the Cavs, face it.

I am far from a Bulls optimist, but I don't buy that, at all. The Cavs really don't impress me, and if the Bulls make 1 more basket, the win or are still playing.

Now, why does Gordon think he is the 2nd coming. Everyone in the building knew when the ball got in the hands of Gordon, he was going to take the shot. He doesn't look for the pass, he just shots. That works if your Kobe or Lebron. Not Ben freaking Gordon.

+Quote Post
bschmaranz
Post #21

Bench

Member No.: 59

Four chances today... Skiles and Gordon blew that one. You'd have thought they'd give the ball to someone else after Gordon screwed up that 2nd time but he had FOUR chances? Ridiculous.

+Quote Post
dasox24
post Mar 31 2007, 04:04 PM
Post #22

Starter

Group: Forum Moderator

Member No.: 84

QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Mar 31 2007, 03:52 PM) *
Gordon is embarrassing himself in the 4th quarter and OT.

Yeah, that was a terrible last minute especially. They just dared the Bulls to give it to someone else by double teaming Gordon, but he kept the ball and turned it over... Just f'n great.

I only get to see the Bulls a few times a year, and this is not what I wanted to see.

+Quote Post
TeaLeafReaderII
post Mar 31 2007, 04:05 PM
Post #23

Skills Competitor

Group: Forum Moderator

Member No.: 52

He narrowly missed the game winning three. Shot about 50% and played 47 minutes. Cut him some slack. Bulls aren't going to win everygame.

+Quote Post
Chicago Bulls Fr...
post Mar 31 2007, 04:07 PM
Post #24

Superstar

It certainly had a "playoff" type atmosphere but it just sucks that we couldn't get it done. I didn't get to see the 1st quarter, but I saw Skiles with a screwy rotation and put freaking victor Krapa on Lebron James. Are you freaking kidding me? Deng did a nice job and I realize he needs a break every once in a while but you can't put a slow white guy who plays like a freshman in college on a proven NBA great. We battled out there but came up short. O well now I get to watch the Cardinals biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:25 PM
Home | Home | Home | Home | Home