IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bulls Name Randy Brown Director Of Player Development, Maybe Now He Can Get Those Rings Out Of Hock...
truthandbasketba...
post Jul 2 2009, 01:56 PM
Post #1

6th Man

Group: Members
Member No.: 256

Bulls hire former guard Brown

The Chicago Bulls named Randy Brown their director of player development. Brown, 41, played for the Bulls from 1995-2000 and was a member of three championship teams -- 1996, '97, '98. "It's great to be back with the Bulls, and come home to Chicago once again," Brown said in a statement. "The Bulls are one of the best organizations in the NBA, one that I have always had a fondness for. "I look forward to getting started, and working with our players to help them advance and strengthen their skills."

Brown, a Chicago native, spent the last two seasons as an assistant coach with the Sacramento Kings. He played 12 seasons in the NBA, including stints with the Kings, Boston Celtics and Phoenix Suns.
"We are excited to have Randy back in the Bulls organization in his role as Director of Player Development," Bulls general manager Gar Forman said in a statement. "In this new role, Randy will work with players before and after practice, overseeing on-court skills development.
"As a former player and coach in our league, I feel Randy's experience will be of great benefit to our young players in numerous areas of their development."

http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/news/story?id=4300356
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th June 2024 - 12:59 PM
Home | Home | Home | Home | Home