Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bulls @ Sonics, 2/4/08, 9:00 CST, CSN
Balta1701-B
post Feb 4 2008, 12:40 PM
Post #1

Superstar

Group: Administrator

Member No.: 23

Enjoy the rematch of the 1996 NBA Finals while it lasts folks. There's a chance this could be the last one.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DutheDoduhon21
post Feb 4 2008, 06:36 PM
Post #2

Leading Scorer

Group: Members
Member No.: 99

what would you think if the bulls traded for a G like delonte west? he isnt happy at all in seattle right now. hes a pretty big G, i like the way he plays.

Delonte West isn't planting roots in Seattle, perhaps believing that his tenure as a Sonic could end any day. He said his apartment is practically bare and he still hasn't gotten used to his new surroundings.

"All of my stuff in my apartment in Seattle is still packed up," he said. "I haven't even unpacked my stuff. I still got a month-to-month efficiency here. It's still in bags."

West, who hadn't played in four games before Tuesday's 88-85 victory against San Antonio, hasn't complained about his diminished role and he hasn't asked for a trade. Still he's unsure about his future with the Sonics.

"I haven't necessarily been welcomed with open arms," he said. "I thought they would tell me to go to the D-League with [Mickael] Gelabale. I'm not even getting in the rotation in practice."

+Quote Post
Chicago Bulls Fr...
post Feb 4 2008, 06:44 PM
Post #3

Superstar

Member No.: 73

no more trades! We'll just ride this season out in hopes of a top 5 pick =)

+Quote Post
Balta1701-B
post Feb 4 2008, 07:20 PM
Post #4

Superstar

QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Feb 4 2008, 04:53 PM) *
no more trades! We'll just ride this season out in hopes of a top 5 pick =)

I'd be happy to make a trade, but West just isn't the kind of guy/deal I think we should be targeting, although he might work as a complimentary piece.

The way I look at it, we have, including a top 10 pick this year, more guys than we have minutes to go around. So what we should be looking for is a team that needs depth or people to take up minutes, but has 1 highly performing guy they'd be willing to move.

West doesn't fit that role. He'd be the kind of guy I might consider looking in to if we had to, for example, trade Gordon + Someone for some other piece, so that we'd keep depth at that position.

+Quote Post
Balta1701-B
post Feb 4 2008, 09:54 PM
Post #5

Superstar

Hmmm, TT appears to be our latest casualty, as he's not on the active roster tonight with whatever injury kept him out of practice yesterday.

+Quote Post
DutheDoduhon21
post Feb 4 2008, 11:04 PM
Post #6

Leading Scorer

Member No.: 99

whats goin on with tyrus?

+Quote Post
GreatScott82
post Feb 5 2008, 12:00 AM
Post #7

Bench

Member No.: 163

Now is the wrong time to make any deals. We would sell low on pretty much all of our players the way this season is going. Is sad as it sounds the Bulls are better off just playing this season out. Hopefully they can somehow secure that 7th playoff spot and end the season on a high note.. If we get the 8th playoff spot it will be a nasty sweep by the Celtics. However, i think the Bulls matchup well vs Detroit... Oh how sad it is that 35 wins will probably be enough for an East team to make the playoffs...

+Quote Post
Balta1701-B
post Feb 5 2008, 11:36 AM
Post #8

Superstar

QUOTE (DutheDoduhon21 @ Feb 4 2008, 09:13 PM) *
whats goin on with tyrus?

Sprained left foot. Hinrich also left in the 4th quarter with bruised ribs.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th June 2024 - 12:45 AM
Home | Home | Home | Home | Home