Reply to this topicStart new topic
> east preseason rankings
DutheDoduhon21
post Oct 8 2007, 10:31 AM
Post #1

Leading Scorer

Group: Members
Member No.: 99

[quote] 1. Boston Celtics – With three unselfish stars in Paul Pierce, Ray Allen, and Kevin Garnett, the learning curve is shorter than most. They will dominate a conference with only three contenders (the others being Detroit and Miami).

2. Detroit Pistons – They are one of the few teams that can only beat themselves. That's why they always believe it's a fluke when they lose. Experience wins, and Detroit's veterans can still get the job done.

3. Miami Heat – Shaquille O'Neal and Dwyane Wade tasted the sweet smell of success two years ago and have the tools to get back to the NBA finals. With Alonzo Mourning leaving after this season, an aging Shaq gets one last real chance at another title before he's done.

4. Cleveland Cavaliers – LeBron James and the young Cavs shocked the world last season, but the surprise factor is over. They will have a big task learning to live up to expectations.

5. Chicago Bulls – The young and gifted Bulls are in trouble. When Garnett came to the East and didn't land in Chicago, it slowed their progress.[/quote]

laugh.gif i am really surprised, but i guess its better to fly under the radar.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Balta1701-B
post Oct 8 2007, 11:11 AM
Post #2

Superstar

Group: Administrator

Member No.: 23

Where are these from?

+Quote Post
DutheDoduhon21
post Oct 8 2007, 02:23 PM
Post #3

Leading Scorer

Member No.: 99

oh sorry i forgot to put the link, its from yahoo sports

+Quote Post
ZoomSlowik
post Oct 8 2007, 02:32 PM
Post #4

All-Star

Group: Administrator

Member No.: 43

I don't know how anyone can take Miami seriously. Shaq is a hobbled shell of his former self, and Wade is likely to start slow because of the shoulder and knee problems. They also lost Kapono and Posey, two of their better role players.

+Quote Post
Chicago Bulls Fr...
post Oct 8 2007, 07:18 PM
Post #5

Superstar

Member No.: 73

Didn't we just prove to everyone that were miles ahead of Miami by sweeping them in last year's playoffs? My god what does it take. I sware all the analysts pick the teams with the most superstars and really I doubt you can call Shaq a superstar anymore. D-Wade is but thats about all this team has. A washed up Antoine and GP and Alonzo are all old and can't play at a high level anymore. I don't even see Miami making the playoffs this coming year thats how bad I think they will be. You watch.

+Quote Post
Rowand44
post Oct 8 2007, 11:11 PM
Post #6

12th Man

Group: Forum Moderator

Member No.: 55

So Boston might be the most overrated team ever, seriously.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 05:16 PM
Home | Home | Home | Home | Home