IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> We shulda kept Curry....., some people are talking about Tyson, but we shulda kept Curry
72-10
post Sep 21 2007, 09:17 AM
Post #1

Rookie

Group: Members
Member No.: 160

I am not so upset that we didnt keep tyson (see other thread), but rather that we didnt keep eddie curry. Both of those guys technically are just coming out of "college." And the bulls are one eddy curry away from being all that they could be. Of course this is something we cant do anything about now, but what do you all think?--Curry is a great threat in the paint.......any one else miss him?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Wanne
post Sep 28 2007, 12:32 PM
Post #2

6th Man

Group: Members
Member No.: 61

Nice read. While I still am not that excited about Noah...I'm very excited to see a much improved Thomas this year. I do keep forgetting about Joe Smith...but TT should get the majority of minutes I feel at PF. I think that was one of Skiles downfalls last year in the Piston series was he didn't use TT enough until it was too late. He ALWAYS brought a spark at both ends of the floor.

Noah...I guess time will tell. Any word on how his shoulder is doing and if he'll be ready for the start of the season?

+Quote Post
Balta1701-B
post Sep 28 2007, 12:34 PM
Post #3

Superstar

Group: Administrator

Member No.: 23

QUOTE (Wanne @ Sep 28 2007, 11:41 AM) *
Nice read. While I still am not that excited about Noah...I'm very excited to see a much improved Thomas this year. I do keep forgetting about Joe Smith...but TT should get the majority of minutes I feel at PF. I think that was one of Skiles downfalls last year in the Piston series was he didn't use TT enough until it was too late. He ALWAYS brought a spark at both ends of the floor.

Noah...I guess time will tell. Any word on how his shoulder is doing and if he'll be ready for the start of the season?

Everything I have heard on Noah this offseason has been very positive. Although some of that is certainly the Bulls talking up their shiny new toy, the talk has been he's performed well in workouts, has added strength and about 10-15 lbs, and is catching people's attention with his maturity and interest in the game. Barring a setback in training camp, I'd say the stuff I've heard suggests he's 98% surely ready for opening day.

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 7th May 2024 - 11:53 PM
Home | Home | Home | Home | Home