Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Chicago Sports Related Dog Names
SunIsBlue15
post Oct 20 2006, 10:37 AM
Post #1

Draft Pick

Group: Members
Member No.: 189

My family breeds world-class German Shepherds. Within the next couple weeks, I am going to be getting one of the new puppies from our most recent litter. I'm a huge Chicago sports fan (Bears, Cubs, Bulls, Blackhawks) and want to give the dog a Chicago sports related name. I'm open to any ideas and figured this was a good place to go. So far, I have come up with these somewhat obvious ones. Also, I don't know if I want a male or female, so both types of names are available.

- Payton (an obvious one, but very common)

- Ryno (another pretty obvious one, but solid for a male)

- Butkus (obvious, male only)

- Addison (after one of the streets surrounding Wrigley, I like this one for a female)

That's what I've come up with so far. I'm 22, so names that go way back probably wouldn't be of huge significance to me, but once again, all suggestions are welcome.

Thanks in advance.

PS. I apologize if this is in the wrong forum, I just wanted it to be seen because it's someone of an urgent thing. If you need to move it, that's fine.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
bschmaranz
post Nov 9 2006, 04:48 PM
Post #2

Bench

Group: Members
Member No.: 59

When the wife and I get a bigger place, we're going to get another dog. She named our current doggy (Gatsby), but the new arrival shall be named... "KARKOVICE".
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:10 AM
Home | Home | Home | Home | Home