IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Will Bulls acquire a Low post scorer, Remember when Pax said he wasnt done???
The Dude Abides
post Nov 4 2006, 11:38 PM
Post #1

6th Man

Group: Members
Member No.: 65

Pax did an amazing job this offseason. However, we still dont have a low post scorer. Sometimes, like against the Kings when we aren't shooting the ball well having a back to the basket guy would be key. It slows the game down, wears down defenders and allows the bulls to get higher percentage looks.

Gordon is streaky and has been invisible this pre season. I have been completely against trading him, but if this keeps up a low post scorer would bring more value than an undersized streaky SG. Don't get me wrong, I love 7. When he's on, he's rediculous. But, it seems that he's off more than on. Gordon's value is pretty high right now....we could definitely get a quality big man in return. Considering Pax has jedi powers, I'm sure he could fleece another team for a tall SG as well in the trade....

Deng looks to be the go to guy, Then Kirk/Noch are number 2....we could use a post up scorer as our 3rd option...

Let's keep our fingers crossed that the Knicks dont make the playoffs and end up winning the lottery....
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 06:06 AM
Home | Home | Home | Home | Home