Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> New BullChat Episode, Another Bulls Podcast
Kolsky
post Mar 11 2007, 10:17 PM
Post #1

NBDL

Group: Members
Member No.: 592

We've got plenty to talk about, but make sure to catch Kolsky's rant on television coverage to start the second half of this podcast. Feedback is, as always, encouraged.

BullChat - March 11, 2007
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 5)
dasox24
post Mar 12 2007, 12:41 AM
Post #2

Starter

Group: Forum Moderator

Member No.: 84

Great job again, guys! I've really enjoyed these 1st two Podcasts, and it's now something I'll look forward to every week. I'm thinking about starting a minor league baseball podcast and have really enjoyed hearing how yall go about doing yours'.

Oh, and I had no idea that the Pacers game won't be televised. That's rediculous.

+Quote Post
sport1016
post Mar 12 2007, 12:51 AM
Post #3

Starter

Group: Global Moderators

Member No.: 98

nice job again

another thing about tyrus that separates him from tyson besides his timing for blocks is his good hands. He is great at getting in the passing lane and grabbing steals. Both he and wallace are much better at that then their predecessors at the position. I have definately been impressed with him lately, and if you project his points, rebounds and blocks per starters minutes based on the last few weeks, they would be some solid totals. If he can put on some muscle and work on his post game this summer he could be very dangerous next year. He could be the next KG down the road but better on D and not quite as good on offense.

+Quote Post
Balta1701-B
post Mar 12 2007, 10:04 AM
Post #4

Superstar

Group: Administrator

Member No.: 23

QUOTE (sport1016 @ Mar 11 2007, 10:44 PM) *
nice job again

another thing about tyrus that separates him from tyson besides his timing for blocks is his good hands. He is great at getting in the passing lane and grabbing steals. Both he and wallace are much better at that then their predecessors at the position. I have definately been impressed with him lately, and if you project his points, rebounds and blocks per starters minutes based on the last few weeks, they would be some solid totals. If he can put on some muscle and work on his post game this summer he could be very dangerous next year. He could be the next KG down the road but better on D and not quite as good on offense.

He still has the couple issues that a lot of young kids have; turnovers and fouls. He needs experience. That's where those things disappear...you learn the tricks that other people are using against you and how to overcome them.

+Quote Post
Kolsky
post Mar 12 2007, 02:54 PM
Post #5

NBDL

Group: Members
Member No.: 592

I like your thinking on Tyrus, sport1016, but I think more than Garnett he might be a sort of Shawn Marion. He has the freaky athleticism, the hands and timing we've already discussed, and if Marion can make that ugly jumper go in from all over the place then I have to believe Tyrus is capable of developing that. He's almost too much of a 3 to be Garnett, and not nearly as tall.
-Kolsky

+Quote Post
madisonsmadhouse
post Mar 13 2007, 09:33 AM
Post #6

All-Star

Group: Administrator

Member No.: 21

QUOTE (sport1016 @ Mar 12 2007, 01:44 AM) *
nice job again

Tyrus has a long way to go. You can't teach his athletic ability, but it seems at the sametime, no one has taught him basketball IQ either. The kid has real problems setting down and taking things in the flow of the game. He really tries to force the issue when its not there. I can't tell you how many times he has cleared a nice rebound, and instead of find a guard to push it, he tries to push it himself.

I think if he listens to Skiles he should be all right, but there is some work to do.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 08:22 PM
Home | Home | Home | Home | Home