Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 7 Minutes?!?!?, TT...
Wanne
post Jan 16 2008, 09:12 PM
Post #1

6th Man

Group: Members
Member No.: 61

7 Goddamn minutes?!? Was he hurt?!? So "Coach" Boylan is sending a message in a blowout game? Big nuts ya got there Boylan after ya put them in yer boys duffles earlier this week. I swear....use this guy or friggin dump him for a good beer vendor or something. That's just absolutely ridiculous the fact that a supposed "cornerstone" for the future gets 7 goddamn minutes. I swear....I'm really starting to hate this team...its management...and its coaches. If TT was hurt...sorry for the rant. If not....this is bullshit.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Balta1701-B
post Jan 16 2008, 09:13 PM
Post #2

Superstar

Group: Administrator

Member No.: 23

No he wasn't hurt. No one was hurt in front of him, so there wasn't any minutes for him, it seems. I'm with you, he ought to get more. But at least tonight, it's one night that it's hard to yell how much you hate this team...at least a couple of the other young guys got minutes and played well. 17 points for Thabo, 8 rebounds for Noah, etc.

+Quote Post
Chicago Bulls Fr...
post Jan 16 2008, 10:55 PM
Post #3

Superstar

Member No.: 73

Yeah I stopped caring about 5 games ago.. Management sucks and its not going to change unless certain people are let go.. I've been saying the same spiff for a year now. Obviously the Bulls just think players magically "Develop" where they don't have to play them extended minutes. Well how far did that get ya? Oh yea, we let Eddy Curry and Tyson Chandler go who atleast Tyson is going to be an allstar in the future.. We will never, NEVER develop a big man because of the spiffy management this team has.

Then Bucher on ESPN says there most likely shopping him for Jesus (Gasol).. I can't wait to root for TT when he joins Rudy Gay and puts up some amazing statistics about 1-2 years from now.. Watch out!

+Quote Post
MB33
post Jan 17 2008, 02:36 PM
Post #4

6th Man

Member No.: 477

TT will be a monster if given time to develop!He showed a lot of promise last year especially during the playoffs.He should have gotten more minutes the other night when we were beating the magics by 20.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:29 AM
Home | Home | Home | Home | Home