IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

38 Pages V  « < 36 37 38  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Official 2006 Draft Day Thread, for all Bulls talk...
SoxFan1
post May 16 2008, 12:10 AM
Post #556

Superstar

Group: Administrator

Member No.: 12

QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ May 15 2008, 11:27 PM) *
And I also remember the unconditional love he had for Nocioni. He would always say "Nocioni is the engine of the car" and I'd laugh hysterically everytime.

This is coming from Tyrus Thomas and Rodney Carney's #1 fan.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Chicago Bulls Fr...
post May 16 2008, 02:42 PM
Post #557

Superstar

Group: Members
Member No.: 73

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ May 16 2008, 01:19 AM) *
This is coming from Tyrus Thomas and Rodney Carney's #1 fan.

When have I ever said Tyrus was "The engine of the car"? Rodney Carney? Maybe I liked him when he was in the draft but calling me his number 1 fan isn't exactly the smartest thing to say.. Stop looking for a fight, but I guess thats the only thing your good at now isn't it?

+Quote Post
SoxFan1
post May 16 2008, 02:56 PM
Post #558

Superstar

QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ May 16 2008, 03:51 PM) *
When have I ever said Tyrus was "The engine of the car"? Rodney Carney? Maybe I liked him when he was in the draft but calling me his number 1 fan isn't exactly the smartest thing to say.. Stop looking for a fight, but I guess thats the only thing your good at now isn't it?

I find it ironic that you rip a guy about his love for Nocioni (when he was actually playing well, at that) when you are constantly slurping Tyrus Thomas over, umm, nothing? But yeah, I'm just looking for a "fight."

And you never said Tyrus was the "engine of the car." And I never said that you did. But you did say that Tyrus can't be a part of a package for Garnett or Gasol, who are only about 10 times better, and constantly predicted unattainable stats and started a new thread any time something remotely positive about him comes up despite the fact that he hasn't even been able to consistently stay in the starting lineup, or on the court at all for that matter.

+Quote Post
Chicago Bulls Fr...
post May 16 2008, 06:41 PM
Post #559

Superstar

Member No.: 73

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ May 16 2008, 04:05 PM) *
I find it ironic that you rip a guy about his love for Nocioni (when he was actually playing well, at that) when you are constantly slurping Tyrus Thomas over, umm, nothing? But yeah, I'm just looking for a "fight."

And you never said Tyrus was the "engine of the car." And I never said that you did. But you did say that Tyrus can't be a part of a package for Garnett or Gasol, who are only about 10 times better, and constantly predicted unattainable stats and started a new thread any time something remotely positive about him comes up despite the fact that he hasn't even been able to consistently stay in the starting lineup, or on the court at all for that matter.

If your going to blame me for that then you better accept the fact that you do the exact same thing except in reverse, when he does something bad. You act like I'm always 100% Tyrus does no wrong when that isn't the case at all. I find it funny how you ignore everything I say about something Tyrus does or did wrong but you always jump all over me when I talk about him in a good way. You also must keep in mind that when I said some of these things about Tyrus, it was a year or two ago when I believed all the hype and was anxious to see what his potential was.. Now things have toned down alot and I no longer look at him the same way I did before.

+Quote Post
eddog2
post May 18 2008, 09:10 AM
Post #560

Leading Scorer

Member No.: 193

QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ May 16 2008, 03:51 PM) *

Don't worry about him. With all the trash talking, supporting the same player (Kirk), and not liking the same players (Tyrus & Tyson), I'm almost convinced that SoxFan1 and The Dude are either related or one in the same. Just a hunch.

+Quote Post
SoxFan1
post May 18 2008, 09:30 PM
Post #561

Superstar

QUOTE (eddog2 @ May 18 2008, 10:19 AM) *
Don't worry about him. With all the trash talking, supporting the same player (Kirk), and not liking the same players (Tyrus & Tyson), I'm almost convinced that SoxFan1 and The Dude are either related or one in the same. Just a hunch.

Your hunch's are about as true as ESPN's report of a D'Antoni/Bulls agreement being imminent.

And I never disliked Tyson. He was terrible offensively, and still is. He's a defensive player, and a damn good one. I never denied that. The fact that we dealt one of the best PF in the game for him is what pisses me off. But yeah, umm, Ben Gordon does no wrong. He's awesome.

+Quote Post
eddog2
post May 19 2008, 07:33 PM
Post #562

Leading Scorer

Member No.: 193

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ May 18 2008, 10:39 PM) *
Your hunch's are about as true as ESPN's report of a D'Antoni/Bulls agreement being imminent.

And I never disliked Tyson. He was terrible offensively, and still is. He's a defensive player, and a damn good one. I never denied that. The fact that we dealt one of the best PF in the game for him is what pisses me off. But yeah, umm, Ben Gordon does no wrong. He's awesome.

We finally agree. Tyson is a damn good defensive player and Gordon is awesome and does no wrong. I knew I'd convince you one day.

+Quote Post

38 Pages V  « < 36 37 38
Reply to this topicStart new topic
4 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 12:25 AM
Home | Home | Home | Home | Home