Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bulls @ Knickerbockers, 12/25/10, 11:00 AM CST, WGN/ESPN
Balta1701-B
post Dec 23 2010, 08:51 AM
Post #1

Superstar

Group: Administrator

Member No.: 23

Noah missing, Bulls visit the Knicks for the early game on X-Mas. Your mistletoe is no match for my TOW missile.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
truthandbasketba...
post Dec 23 2010, 10:22 AM
Post #2

6th Man

Group: Members
Member No.: 256

All I want for Christmas is a classic showdown between two surging teams with a storied rivalry....
"Everytime a bell rings a Scalabrine gets its wings"

+Quote Post
rockren
post Dec 23 2010, 11:24 AM
Post #3

6th Man

Member No.: 1,947

QUOTE (Balta1701-B @ Dec 23 2010, 08:51 AM) *
Noah missing, Bulls visit the Knicks for the early game on X-Mas. Your mistletoe is no match for my TOW missile.

I'd be mad at him...but I could never stay mad at him.

Lets drop a bomb on the Knicks and return the favor when they ruined my night back on November 4th. I'm still mad about that game.

+Quote Post
MB33
post Dec 25 2010, 11:21 PM
Post #4

6th Man

Member No.: 477

0 - 2

+Quote Post
rockren
post Dec 26 2010, 12:21 PM
Post #5

6th Man

Member No.: 1,947

I hope everyone had a great Christmas!

With that being said- this game made me want to rip my hair out. We made Amare Stoudamire look like David Robinson defensively without making him work for it. They allowed Amare to guard Kurt Thomas who just stood near the hoop every play. Very rarely did we have Taj and Boozer in the game at the same time and work the double pick and roll up top to pull Amare away from the hoop and make him defend the pick and roll. Every scouting report in the world will tell you Amare is AWFUL at defending the pick and roll. It also didn't help that the refs allowed Amare to do whatever the hell he wanted on defense and very rarely called a foul on him...that charge on Boozer was a joke and could have been the deciding play in the game.

Also, defensively against Amare...we shut him down w/o any trouble at the UC on 11/04 by making him put it on the floor to his left. We totally didn't do that this time around. I know Taj was limited as he's still working his way back in, but that hurt us. Kurt did a fair job in guarding Amare, but I certainly appreciated his effort and approve of his play.

I hate to knock our coaching staff as I think they're outstanding, but yesterday wasn't their best game.

Oh and DR1...can we get Jeff Joniak to call a "Derrick Rose you are ridiculous!" People were calling me/texting me all game telling me he's every bit as good as I've said he is all year long.

I'm also not sure how long management is going to allow Bogans and Brewer to eat up most of the minutes at the 2 next to Rose. While I like both players...Korver doesn't play enough with Rose over the course of the game. We're not maximizing Rose's abilities by having Deng and Bogans gunning up wide open 3's and missing most of them.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th June 2024 - 10:36 AM
Home | Home | Home | Home | Home