IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Who do you think the Bulls will take..., with the 16th pick?
Who do you think the Bulls will take with the 16th pick?
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 22
Guests cannot vote 
SoxFan1
post May 24 2006, 03:46 PM
Post #1

Superstar

Group: Administrator

Member No.: 12

You know the drill...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sport1016
post May 24 2006, 04:08 PM
Post #2

Starter

Group: Global Moderators

Member No.: 98

Which way do the bulls go with their second pick, assuming it's not traded.

Another Big or a big shooting guard?

My hope is ronnie brewer, 6'7 from arkansas, or mardy collins, a 6'6 combo guard from temple because both can play some point guard. That way we can have a true 3 guard (+duhon) rotation where you can put ANY combo (meaning hinrich, gordon, and draft pick) out there depending on the matchups and situation.

Other possibilities include cedric simmons, saer sene, maurice ager, reddick (NO! short!), shannon brown (short), Boone, Armstrong, Richard Roby, etc.......

+Quote Post
bschmaranz
post May 24 2006, 04:09 PM
Post #3

Bench

Group: Members
Member No.: 59

I'd go with 2 bigs but I wouldn't be at all upset if Paxson decided on a big guard with that 2nd pick. As long as we're not drafting someone like Redick.

I think Pax has proven that we can trust his judgement when it comes to the draft.

+Quote Post
bschmaranz
post May 24 2006, 04:10 PM
Post #4

Bench

Member No.: 59

I went with O'Bryant... hoping he falls to 16. It's a longshot, but if we're going to wind up drafting someone not named Aldridge, we still have a problem in the middle.

+Quote Post
HoofHearted
post May 24 2006, 04:53 PM
Post #5

Bench

Member No.: 24

The only three who will be there are Ager, Sene, and Armstrong. So basically, the poll should be between them. I chose Ager, because I belive he fits the type of play both Pax ans Skiles looks for, I wouldnt mind any of them though.

+Quote Post
Guest_The Gladiator_*
post May 24 2006, 05:20 PM
Post #6

Guests

Redick sucks and so does Sheldin, so that throws them off the bus. If I had the choice, Shannon Brown! Yes him! Most of you think im absolutley NUTS wich I could be biggrin.gif but there are recent reports of him Turning heads at his Bulls workout last week and they were impressed with his athletiscm and quickness on defense/offense. Now Brown is 6'3 and most likely shorter than that but, we could use his defensive presence on our club and could see Duhons and Pargo's minutes to backup Ben or Kirk at the PG or SG spots. I wish we had a 2nd round pick so this is a LONG stretch but take it for what its worth.

+Quote Post
sweetoothsweetne...
post May 24 2006, 05:33 PM
Post #7

Draft Pick

Member No.: 143

if Brewer is still there at 16 and we take a big man with our #2, we should take him, He's a big 2 gaurd who can be a 6th man a match up against the Paul Pierces and other big gaurds.

+Quote Post
Wanne
post May 24 2006, 07:10 PM
Post #8

6th Man

Member No.: 61

I honestly don't think Brewer or Mardy will be there when the Bullies pick at 16. That's why I'd go Roy at #2.

+Quote Post
Bullies4Ever
post May 24 2006, 07:39 PM
Post #9

12th Man

Member No.: 117

QUOTE (Wanne @ May 24 2006, 07:03 PM)
I honestly don't think Brewer or Mardy will be there when the Bullies pick at 16. That's why I'd go Roy at #2.

we need someone who can play down low than a sg... a PF/C is more needed than a sg at this point...

+Quote Post
Bullies4Ever
post May 24 2006, 07:40 PM
Post #10

12th Man

go bulls! bullssmilie1.jpg

+Quote Post
Bullies4Ever
post May 24 2006, 07:40 PM
Post #11

12th Man

with our 16th pick.. maybe i would go with the best talent at that point...

if we can land JJ redick.. we can always trade him.... and get what we need...

+Quote Post
Balta1701-B
post May 25 2006, 10:26 AM
Post #12

Superstar

Member No.: 23

QUOTE (Bullies4Ever @ May 24 2006, 05:33 PM)
with our 16th pick.. maybe i would go with the best talent at that point...

if we can land JJ redick.. we can always trade him.... and get what we need...

Wouldn't that require someone else actually wanting him?

+Quote Post
Bullies4Life
post May 25 2006, 11:04 AM
Post #13

Starter

Member No.: 118

QUOTE (Balta1701-B @ May 25 2006, 10:19 AM)
Wouldn't that require someone else actually wanting him?

Yep.. but there are a few teams that need shooters... like Denver for example... maybe orlando....anyways, i know lots of people say that he's just a shooter, and looks like he's going to be a bust, and isnt gonna do much in the NBA. To me, those guys are just haters, and dont know much about basketball. JJ knows how to play, Period.

That being said, i dont think he is right for our team, but he could play somewhere else and have a solid career. Maybe a good 6th man or something. And i wouldnt be too dissapointed if Paxson thought he was the best player available, and we got him.

+Quote Post
madisonsmadhouse
post May 25 2006, 12:08 PM
Post #14

All-Star

Member No.: 21

I believe that Bryant, Brewer, Williams and Reddick will be off of the board by the time the 16th pick rolls around.

My guess? Shannon Brown, Michigan St.

Remember Pax LOVES guys from big winning programs, who play for tough defensive minded coaches.

+Quote Post
Kalapse
post May 25 2006, 12:46 PM
Post #15

12th Man

Member No.: 6

QUOTE (The Gladiator @ May 24 2006, 11:13 PM)
Redick sucks and so does Sheldin, so that throws them off the bus. If I had the choice, Shannon Brown! Yes him! Most of you think im absolutley NUTS wich I could be biggrin.gif but there are recent reports of him Turning heads at his Bulls workout last week and they were impressed with his athletiscm and quickness on defense/offense. Now Brown is 6'3 and most likely shorter than that but, we could use his defensive presence on our club and could see Duhons and Pargo's minutes to backup Ben or Kirk at the PG or SG spots. I wish we had a 2nd round pick so this is a LONG stretch but take it for what its worth.

There ain't a chance in hell Pax takes Shannon Brown, remember Sam Smith had the Bulls taking him in his first mock draft and he has been wrong on just about everything over the past few years.

Shannon Brown is undersized for the 2 which is something the Bulls already have and do not need. He was an underachiever at Mich St. and the Bulls seriously have no use for him.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 08:48 AM
Home | Home | Home | Home | Home