Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bulls to open season @ Miami, Schedules Released
WHarris1
post Aug 1 2006, 09:58 AM
Post #1

Leading Scorer

Group: Members
Member No.: 4

The Heat will be getting their rings that night, and it's nationally televised.

http://www.dailyherald.com/sports/story.asp?id=212906

The NBA schedule will be released this week, and according to a league source, the Bulls will pick up where last season ended, more or less.

The Bulls will play at Miami on Tuesday, Oct. 31, in a game televised by TNT. The Heat is scheduled to receive NBA championship rings that night, while center Ben Wallace could make his official Bulls debut against Shaquille O’Neal.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bschmaranz
post Aug 1 2006, 10:02 AM
Post #2

Bench

Member No.: 59

"Bulls... 175, Heat... 37"

+Quote Post
Balta1701-B
post Aug 1 2006, 10:14 AM
Post #3

Superstar

Group: Administrator

Member No.: 23

Money says we play Detroit in Detroit on Christmas.

+Quote Post
Kogs35
post Aug 1 2006, 10:47 AM
Post #4

10 Day Contract

Member No.: 15

QUOTE (Balta1701-B @ Aug 1 2006, 11:07 AM) *
Money says we play Detroit in Detroit on Christmas.

well theres only 1 game on abc and that lakers-heat so that would prob have to be a early tip on espn cause mnf is on espn that night.

+Quote Post
puckthefistons
post Aug 1 2006, 12:19 PM
Post #5

NBDL

Member No.: 185

da bullz will not lose a game this season. Dere defense is like a wall, you can't get tru it. DAAA BULLZ.

+Quote Post
Bullies4Life
post Aug 1 2006, 12:45 PM
Post #6

Starter

Member No.: 118

Cant Wait. Thats a GREAT way to tip off the season... And Every big game, it will be like a test to see where the bulls stack up against the best teams in the league.... This is soo exciting!

+Quote Post
Bullies4Life
post Aug 1 2006, 01:03 PM
Post #7

Starter

Well there you go! BAMM!!

http://www.nba.com/media/bulls/schedule_0607.pdf

http://www.nba.com/bulls/tickets/schedule_0607.html

Some1 tell me how many games we are playing national televised? biggrin.gif snr.gif smile.gif bullssmilie1.jpg

Tue, Oct 31 Chicago @ Miami TNT
Thu, Nov 9 Chicago @ Cleveland TNT
Thu, Nov 16 Chicago @ Houston TNT
Sun, Nov 19 Chicago @ L.A. Lakers ESPN
Wed, Dec 6 Philadelphia @ Chicago ESPN
Thu, Jan 11 New Jersey @ Chicago TNT
Thu, Jan 25 Dallas @ Chicago TNT
Fri, Feb 2 Chicago @ Seattle ESPN
Thu, Feb 8 Chicago @ Sacramento TNT
Fri, Feb 9 Chicago @ Golden State ESPN
Sun, Feb 11 Chicago @ Phoenix ESPN
Thu, Feb 22 Chicago @ Cleveland TNT
Fri, Feb 23 Washington @ Chicago ESPN
Sun, Feb 25 Chicago @ Detroit ABC
Thu, Mar 8 Chicago @ Orlando TNT
Sun, Mar 11 Chicago @ Boston ABC
Sun, Mar 25 Chicago @ Indiana ABC
Thu, Mar 29 Detroit @ Chicago TNT
Sat, Mar 31 Cleveland @ Chicago ESPN
Wed, Apr 4 Chicago @ Detroit ESPN
Sun, Apr 15 Chicago @ Washington ABC

And then there are i believe 9 more NBA-TV games.

Wow... First 11 games of the season should be intresting....

+Quote Post
Chisoxfn
post Aug 1 2006, 01:00 PM
Post #8

All-Star

Member No.: 3

Should be a great game and this creates a true dilemma since Halloween is such a fun holiday to be out for. I guess I'll just have to make sure wherever I go that TNT is on the tele.

+Quote Post
Chisoxfn
post Aug 1 2006, 01:07 PM
Post #9

All-Star

Member No.: 3

Wow, tough initial stretch with 9 of the first 11 on the road. But its cool to see we are going to get 30 national televised games. I assume that could change a bit if we don't meet expectations and maybe we could add a game or two (cause I assume there are some games that aren't announced as national tv games immediately because they want to chose the best matchups; but maybe I'm wrong).

Either way this should be good stuff and I'm real excited for NBA season. Of course I'm also excited to see if the Sox can figure things out and what the Bears will be doing.

+Quote Post
Bullies4Life
post Aug 1 2006, 01:11 PM
Post #10

Starter

This national exposure should be great for the Bulls this season... It will only help them out in the playoffs.

-Also, December looks like it could be a great month for us. There we will finally be gellin in nicely. (i hope)

-Last 5 games look good for the Bulls if we are fighting for the top position in the East.

+Quote Post
Bullies4Life
post Aug 1 2006, 01:16 PM
Post #11

Starter

Darn, that means I cant wear my cute little butterfly outfit on Halloween cuz im gonna be stuck watching the Bulls.... Or working.. jpshakehead.gif

+Quote Post
The Arteest
post Aug 1 2006, 01:24 PM
Post #12

NBDL

Member No.: 89

Bulls.com

2006-2007 Chicago Bulls Schedule

August 1, 2006 – The Chicago Bulls will tip off the season on the road this year, beginning with the team’s season opener against the World Champion Miami Heat at AmericanAirlines Arena on Tuesday, October 31. The game will be nationally televised on TNT beginning at 7:00 p.m.

Chicago will visit the Orlando Magic the following evening, before making its home debut at the United Center on Friday, November 3 against the Sacramento Kings at 7:30 p.m. During the month of November, the Bulls will play 13 games, including nine away from home.

Chicago returns home in December, where the Bulls will play 12 of their 17 games at the United Center, including a season-high eight-game homestand from Saturday, December 2 (Washington) through Friday, December 15 (Milwaukee). The homestand is the longest in team history, eclipsing the team’s seven-game stretch during the 1968.69 season.

Highlighting the Bulls’ home schedule are two visits by the Heat on Wednesday, December 27 and Saturday, January 27, as well as two games against the Detroit Pistons on Saturday, January 6 and Thursday, March 29. Other notables on the docket are: the Los Angeles Lakers on Tuesday, December 19; the Cleveland Cavaliers on Saturday, December 30 and Saturday, March 31; the San Antonio Spurs on Monday, January 15 (Martin Luther King Jr. Day) and the Dallas Mavericks on Thursday, January 25.

The January 15 home game against the Spurs, a 1:00 p.m. start on Martin Luther King Jr. Day, is one of eight matinee games scheduled for the Bulls. The others include: Sunday, February 25 at Detroit (12:00 p.m.), Sunday, March 4 at Milwaukee (2:00 p.m.), Sunday, March 11 at Boston (2:30 p.m.), Sunday, March 25 at Indiana (2:30 p.m.), Saturday, March 31 versus Cleveland (2:00 p.m.), Sunday, April 1 at Atlanta (1:00 p.m.) and Sunday, April 15 at Washington (2:30 p.m.).

The Bulls have two stretches where they will play seven games away from home (Nov.14-Nov. 25 and Jan. 31-Feb. 11), the team’s longest stretch of the season away from the United Center.

On the year, the Bulls will play 21 back-to-back sets. The team also plays four games in five nights twice. Chicago plays 15 times (seven home) on Fridays, 14 times (10 home) on Saturdays, 13 times (nine home) on Tuesdays, 13 times (four home) on Wednesdays, nine times on Mondays (seven home), nine times on Thursdays (four home) and nine times on Sundays (zero home).

The Bulls’ monthly breakdown is as follows: one game in October (zero home), 13 games in November (four home), 17 games in December (12 home), 15 games in January (10 home), 14 games in February (five home), 14 games in March (seven home) and eight games in April (three home).

In addition to Chicago’s national TV appearance on Opening Night, the Bulls are scheduled to appear on national television a total of 30 times – 12 more than last year. This year the Bulls will air on ABC four times, TNT nine times, ESPN eight times and NBA-TV nine times.

Tickets for every Chicago Bulls home game will go on sale at 10:00 a.m. on Saturday, October 7 at the United Center box office, Ticketmaster locations, online at www.bulls.com, or by calling 1.800.4NBA.TIX. Season tickets and 11-Game Plans are available now by calling 312.455.4000.

+Quote Post
Cute Little Bull...
post Aug 1 2006, 01:48 PM
Post #13

Rookie

Member No.: 86

This is too exciting!
They released the scheadule earlier than i thought, now i really feel like the season is right around the corner. Those Miami and Detroit games are gonna be crazy...I think Im gonna get tickets once those on go sale Oct. 7th.

Does anyone know if they do any presale throught mybulls on regular season tickets like they did with the playoffs?

+Quote Post
Goldmember
post Aug 1 2006, 02:24 PM
Post #14

12th Man

Member No.: 20

can't wait for us to kick things off... headbang.gif

+Quote Post
DutheDoduhon21
post Aug 1 2006, 06:17 PM
Post #15

Leading Scorer

Member No.: 99

anyone know where i can find the presason schedule at??

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 02:34 PM
Home | Home | Home | Home | Home