Start new topic
Replies
ZoomSlowik
post Aug 3 2010, 04:30 PM
Post #2

All-Star

Group: Administrator

Member No.: 43

I believe Boston has to be a top-4 seed if/when they win the Atlantic division regardless of record...

My only gripe with your rankings is I don't see Washington being anywhere near the playoffs. Their frontcourt is pretty awful (McGee and Blatche are athletic but clueless), and Arenas is going to be a problem whether he plays or not. Wall can only do so much for them, especially since he might average 4 or 5 turnovers a game.

Then again, the whole league is pretty bad after the top-6, there isn't much that would surprise me in the 7/8 hole.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Balta1701-B
post Aug 4 2010, 06:42 AM
Post #3

Superstar

Group: Administrator

Member No.: 23

QUOTE (ZoomSlowik @ Aug 3 2010, 06:30 PM) *
Then again, the whole league is pretty bad after the top-6, there isn't much that would surprise me in the 7/8 hole.

If DR1 can almost single-handedly play the Bulls into a playoff spot in 08/09, with VDN as the Bulls coach, then John Wall can play the Wizards into the 8th spot. With the stuff they've been handed this offseason they at least have some non-awful pieces around him...although controlling those attitudes is going to be a challenge.

+Quote Post
rockren
post Aug 4 2010, 01:50 PM
Post #4

6th Man

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,947

QUOTE (Balta1701-B @ Aug 4 2010, 07:42 AM) *
If DR1 can almost single-handedly play the Bulls into a playoff spot in 08/09, with VDN as the Bulls coach, then John Wall can play the Wizards into the 8th spot. With the stuff they've been handed this offseason they at least have some non-awful pieces around him...although controlling those attitudes is going to be a challenge.

I think people are in the wrong to compare Wall to Rose. I believe Wall is going to play more like an Iverson with Hinrich handling the point.

You could take anyone to fill out the 7 and 8 spots for the playoffs...I'll take Charlotte and New Jersey.

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th May 2024 - 01:06 AM
Home | Home | Home | Home | Home