> Bulls training camp thread.
Balta1701-B
post Oct 1 2010, 07:22 AM
Post #1

Superstar

Group: Administrator

Member No.: 23

Lotsa season starting notes from KC.
Whether Brewer does so as the starting shooting guard remains to be seen. Coach Tom Thibodeau, in a mild surprise, declared that position "up for grabs" after practice. Kyle Korver and Keith Bogans also are in the mix.

Brewer, by the way, noted similarities between Thibodeau and his former Jazz coach Jerry Sloan.

"They're both phenomenal teachers of the game who demand respect and perfection," Brewer said. "They make you pay attention to detail."

Accordingly, Thibodeau expressed displeasure with the end of Wednesday's morning session, calling it "a little loose."
Meanwhile, somewhere, VDN is telling his team that they're working too hard.

Taj Gibson said he had the same shock wave therapy Joakim Noah did last season to battle the plantar fasciitis that has plagued both of them. "I feel great now," Gibson said. … Thibodeau likened Noah's energy to that of Kevin Garnett. "I never see him low-energy," Thibodeau said. … Thibodeau is using former NBA officials, including local product Ron Olesiak, during practices, unusual for this early in camp. "We're striving to get it as game-like as possible," he said.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
DutheDoduhon21
post Oct 1 2010, 02:50 PM
Post #2

Leading Scorer

Group: Members
Member No.: 99

this is off topic but i was watching nbatv and the knicks have little boxes on the back of their practice uniforms, anyone know what those are and does every team have them?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 02:59 AM
Home | Home | Home | Home | Home