Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Victor Khryapa not happy, Might want out
bulls91
post Dec 9 2006, 08:57 AM
Post #1

6th Man

Group: Members
Member No.: 70

could be trade bait for a deal if anyone wants him. Will he get more playing time.

http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sp...bulls-headlines
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Balta1701-B
post Dec 9 2006, 12:49 PM
Post #2

Superstar

Group: Administrator

Member No.: 23

At this point, there's very little reason to be stubborn about finding a team that needs some depth and trading them 2 average players for something else valuable.

We have more players than we can possibly use. Even if people get hurt, our depth is just ridiculous. We may as well try to add talent by subtracting depth.

+Quote Post
RememberThe90's
post Dec 9 2006, 02:05 PM
Post #3

Bench

Member No.: 83

Well Victor, you are a $hitty basketball player, but, you still are getting paid decent to sit and do nothing.

So deal wtih it.

+Quote Post
Bullseye
post Dec 9 2006, 05:21 PM
Post #4

Bench

Member No.: 66

I'm not surprised. I was pissed about getting him the first place. He is a good player and all, but he is a SF. This team has 2 SF and 1 SF-PF tweener. And Khryapa is no where as good as Deng, Nocioni, or Thomas.

Maybe we could package him with some other players for a decent big...

+Quote Post
72-10
post Dec 11 2006, 10:35 AM
Post #5

Rookie

Member No.: 160

I agree with what you guys have said, however, I believe that evertime skiles has chosen to put in Malik Allen, he could have easily put in Khryapa and gotten more out of him.

+Quote Post
madisonsmadhouse
post Dec 11 2006, 10:39 AM
Post #6

All-Star

Member No.: 21

What has he got to be pissed about? Who does he think he should be taking playing time away from exactly?

+Quote Post
Chisoxfn
post Dec 11 2006, 05:53 PM
Post #7

All-Star

Member No.: 3

If we could package him to another team with someone like Duhon or Sweets and a future 1st we may be able to snag a young PF or C that doesn't get a ton of minutes but has potential (maybe even a guy like Collison).

+Quote Post
TeaLeafReaderII
post Dec 12 2006, 12:26 AM
Post #8

Skills Competitor

Group: Forum Moderator

Member No.: 52

QUOTE (72-10 @ Dec 11 2006, 10:28 AM) *
I agree with what you guys have said, however, I believe that evertime skiles has chosen to put in Malik Allen, he could have easily put in Khryapa and gotten more out of him.

I disagree, Malik has the mass to play center, or pf against a bigger pf... Khryapa just doesn't have the mass... or if he has the mass, he doesn't play like he does... he looks like songalia out their.

+Quote Post
Bullies4Life
post Dec 13 2006, 04:46 PM
Post #9

Starter

Member No.: 118

i was thinking about this the other day... Why isnt Viktor playing? i dunno about you guys, but he looked pretty impressive to me in the preseason. In the preseason, he was another player that just got the rebound and started the fast break. As of now, i still think the Bulls should do that as often as possible, and Viktor can help in that department.

That being said, Maybe the Bulls are saving up this guy for the end of the season, or perhaps the playoffs? This guy isnt even getting "garbage" time. Maybe they dont want other teams to scout him? I dunno, im still very curious of why he isnt even seeing the floor...

+Quote Post
Balta1701-B
post Dec 13 2006, 07:03 PM
Post #10

Superstar

QUOTE (Bullies4Life @ Dec 13 2006, 02:39 PM) *
i was thinking about this the other day... Why isnt Viktor playing? i dunno about you guys, but he looked pretty impressive to me in the preseason. In the preseason, he was another player that just got the rebound and started the fast break. As of now, i still think the Bulls should do that as often as possible, and Viktor can help in that department.

That being said, Maybe the Bulls are saving up this guy for the end of the season, or perhaps the playoffs? This guy isnt even getting "garbage" time. Maybe they dont want other teams to scout him? I dunno, im still very curious of why he isnt even seeing the floor...

The problem is, he's been inactive most games. The Bulls just plain have too many players. We have like 13 or 14 who can be ready to go any given night, and someone just winds up needing to sit down on those nights. If someone suffers a serious injury, he'll see more PT, and he'll probably play a little tonight, but the Bulls really don't have a need or a spot for him right now.

+Quote Post
chilord
post Dec 13 2006, 08:13 PM
Post #11

Bench

Member No.: 182

He's not doing much for his trade value tonight...

+Quote Post
soxfan101
post Dec 13 2006, 10:13 PM
Post #12

Bench

Member No.: 56

He looked horrible tonight.... and really didnt fit in with the rest of the team on the floor at all.

+Quote Post
SoxFan1
post Dec 13 2006, 10:14 PM
Post #13

Superstar

Member No.: 12

QUOTE (soxfan101 @ Dec 13 2006, 10:06 PM) *
He looked horrible tonight.... and really didnt fit in with the rest of the team on the floor at all.

Can you really expect him to play well when he's been on the bench for like 10 straight games? I do agree thought, he looked out of sync and just off.

+Quote Post
Balta1701-B
post Dec 13 2006, 10:15 PM
Post #14

Superstar

QUOTE (soxfan101 @ Dec 13 2006, 08:06 PM) *

He hasn't played in a game in like 2 weeks, and hasn't seen real time since training camp, did you expect anything better?

+Quote Post
DrunkBomber
post Dec 13 2006, 10:16 PM
Post #15

6th Man

Member No.: 214

I was watching this guy play a little tonight. IMO he sucks and if he wants out who cares. Hes useless.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th May 2024 - 09:25 PM
Home | Home | Home | Home | Home