IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Nuggies @ Bulls 2/22/08, Ouch
Nuggies @ Bulls 2/22/08
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 12
Guests cannot vote 
bschmaranz
post Feb 23 2008, 12:08 AM
Post #16

Bench

Group: Members
Member No.: 59

Best game of the year by far. Haven't seen them play with that much fire in their belly since the Heat series last year.

Only bad thing I can take away from all this is JR Smith lighting us up. It's still difficult to watch him play, when he has a good game of course.

But yeah, I can't say a single bad thing about our boys tonight, hell of a performance.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
dasox24
post Feb 23 2008, 12:53 AM
Post #17

Starter

Group: Forum Moderator

Member No.: 84

Well, I hate that ESPN took this game off and put the Cavs on instead. I mean, I can't blame them completely b/c we have had a bad season, but I just wish I hadn't missed a game like this. From what everyone has been saying, it was maybe the best game of the year for us, and it was short-handed. Let's hope this is a sign of good things to come!

But, yeah, Tyrus had himself a hell of a game. 32 pts and 21 rebs combined b/t Tyrus and Noah. I'll take that production any day from those guys. And I love that Kirk had 14 assists.

+Quote Post
eddog2
post Feb 23 2008, 10:06 AM
Post #18

Leading Scorer

Member No.: 193

QUOTE (Wanne @ Feb 22 2008, 10:22 PM) *
Well, well, well...Ben Gordon gets his head out of his ass and realizes the Bulls are looking to move on without him. Shocker.

Leave BG alone. Maybe the fact that Kirk passed him the ball in good spots was why hit hit so many shots. Anyway, why do people like you always have to ruin a good thing with comments like that. When the Bulls play the way they do and they win there is no reason for these negative type comments. Last I checked his head wasn't in his ass. If anything it was Kirk who took a step forward with 14 assists & TT and Noah with great double doubles.

+Quote Post
kyyle23
post Feb 23 2008, 11:08 AM
Post #19

Rookie

Member No.: 90

QUOTE (eddog2 @ Feb 23 2008, 10:15 AM) *
Leave BG alone. Maybe the fact that Kirk passed him the ball in good spots was why hit hit so many shots. Anyway, why do people like you always have to ruin a good thing with comments like that. When the Bulls play the way they do and they win there is no reason for these negative type comments. Last I checked his head wasn't in his ass. If anything it was Kirk who took a step forward with 14 assists & TT and Noah with great double doubles.

Have you not been watching Gordon this year? His head has been firmly planted up his ass all year long. While I agree that he shouldnt be the only one getting blame, there is no reason to leave Gordon alone and pick on Kirk.

I will be glad when I dont see Gordon get his pocket picked at the top of the key when he is trying to dribble through a double team and puts his head down. It happens every game, and many times it happens in the 4th quarter for Ben when thinks he needs to go 1 on 5.

+Quote Post
SoxFan1
post Feb 23 2008, 12:55 PM
Post #20

Superstar

Group: Administrator

Member No.: 12

QUOTE (kyyle23 @ Feb 23 2008, 12:17 PM) *
Have you not been watching Gordon this year? His head has been firmly planted up his ass all year long. While I agree that he shouldnt be the only one getting blame, there is no reason to leave Gordon alone and pick on Kirk.

I will be glad when I dont see Gordon get his pocket picked at the top of the key when he is trying to dribble through a double team and puts his head down. It happens every game, and many times it happens in the 4th quarter for Ben when thinks he needs to go 1 on 5.

No man. That is totally wrong. Gordon is the Bulls' messiah and Kirk is whats holding him back. You didn't know that?

+Quote Post
Serbbojo
post Feb 23 2008, 02:09 PM
Post #21

12th Man

Member No.: 124

last time i checked, the entire bulls team had their heads up their ass the entire season. Don't put the blame solely on Gordon for the entire season. Kirk has played the worst out of every1 this season.

+Quote Post
DutheDoduhon21
post Feb 23 2008, 02:59 PM
Post #22

Leading Scorer

Member No.: 99

forgot who's been bad all year, a new start started yesterday, its a fresh start for everyone.

+Quote Post
eddog2
post Feb 23 2008, 03:21 PM
Post #23

Leading Scorer

QUOTE (DutheDoduhon21 @ Feb 23 2008, 03:08 PM) *
forgot who's been bad all year, a new start started yesterday, its a fresh start for everyone.

That's what I'm talking about. We should just pretend that the first half of the season didn't happen b/c this is a new Bulls team and they have a new frame of mind. They should be more exciting offensively and hopefully they will still play enough D to win close games. That's how I started my last post. The Bulls (and Gordon) had arguably their best game of the year and all some people can do is make stupid comments about Gordon having his head up his ass.

Let's get ready as we go on one of our signature season ending runs and head into the playoffs as one of the hottest teams in the league.

+Quote Post
DutheDoduhon21
post Feb 23 2008, 07:04 PM
Post #24

Leading Scorer

Member No.: 99

Let's get ready as we go on one of our signature season ending runs and head into the playoffs as one of the hottest teams in the league.

thats what i talkin' bout...lets make it happen.

+Quote Post
Wanne
post Feb 23 2008, 07:31 PM
Post #25

6th Man

Member No.: 61

QUOTE (eddog2 @ Feb 23 2008, 04:30 PM) *
That's what I'm talking about. We should just pretend that the first half of the season didn't happen b/c this is a new Bulls team and they have a new frame of mind. They should be more exciting offensively and hopefully they will still play enough D to win close games. That's how I started my last post. The Bulls (and Gordon) had arguably their best game of the year and all some people can do is make stupid comments about Gordon having his head up his ass.

I'll make any goddamn comment I want. Didn't ask you to agree with it and couldn't give a crap less if ya do. He has had his head up his ass...most of the year...and it started when he turned down the $$$ he did. He's been the model of inconsistency...as has this whole team. My comment was directed at the fact that maybe now with the moves he'll be a little different player hopefully...as will the team. Maybe it does boil down to the fact that Wallace was somewhat of a cancer this season. I'll dust off my pom poms now after one great game! Thanks for the insight.

+Quote Post
eddog2
post Feb 24 2008, 09:49 AM
Post #26

Leading Scorer

QUOTE (Wanne @ Feb 23 2008, 07:40 PM) *
I'll make any goddamn comment I want. Didn't ask you to agree with it and couldn't give a crap less if ya do. He has had his head up his ass...most of the year...and it started when he turned down the $$$ he did. He's been the model of inconsistency...as has this whole team. My comment was directed at the fact that maybe now with the moves he'll be a little different player hopefully...as will the team. Maybe it does boil down to the fact that Wallace was somewhat of a cancer this season. I'll dust off my pom poms now after one great game! Thanks for the insight.

Is someone talking? Because I didn't notice.

+Quote Post
madisonsmadhouse
post Feb 24 2008, 12:03 PM
Post #27

All-Star

Group: Administrator

Member No.: 21

So Tru, how do you take your Crow?

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th May 2024 - 08:17 PM
Home | Home | Home | Home | Home