Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kirk proud to be...
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
hinrich fan
K-Rich sharing some insight from his experience...proud to be an American...and let me tell ya lots of people back here are proud of him!

http://www.suntimes.com/output/sports/cst-spt-usa28.html
sport1016
now that kirk's defense is getting some national attention, maybe this will be the year that he makes it onto the one of the all defensive teams.....finally
hinrich fan
QUOTE (sport1016 @ Aug 28 2006, 11:49 AM) *
now that kirk's defense is getting some national attention, maybe this will be the year that he makes it onto the one of the all defensive teams.....finally

and are the NBA ref's getting a look too???...I want K-Rich to starting getting some calls also...none of these nicky-nack fouls...hell even Skiles is seeing this...coming up on his now fourth season...he's due a little respect!
punkalexa
Yeah I agree! He has worked pretty hard.. haha.. if you watch one of his first games in the NBA.. he always looked so nervous. Now he plays alot better and naturally. Yeah it was probably his nerves!
Chisoxfn
He's worked hard to get where he is and I'm thinking he's going to start getting the respect of the league now which should really help when it comes to getting the calls.
soxfan101
I still think a lot of our season will depend on Michael Sweetney. Regardless we should be a playoff team but if Sweetney steps up we can be a great team. PJ Brown is a solid backup and everything but we need Sweetney in a big way. If we traded/signed Wilcox or Gooden I had us penciled in as title contenders. If Sweetney can give the output one of those would we still are if not we prob make it to the 2nd round.
madisonsmadhouse
The questions for this team are all in the front court. If a guy like Michael Sweetney steps forward and gives this team a solid 30 minutes a game with some offensive pop, that would be huge.
Bullies4Life
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Sep 8 2006, 09:59 AM) *
The questions for this team are all in the front court. If a guy like Michael Sweetney steps forward and gives this team a solid 30 minutes a game with some offensive pop, that would be huge.

i agree that Sweetney could play a key part in this coming up season... but 30 minutes for him is waayy too much lol. Sure he would give us some offense, but he needs a lot of help on defense. And Skiles likes guys that play Defense.

The big thing with sweeney is that he needs to leans how to stay away from foul trouble. And im not sure he has quick enough feet to move fast, get into position quickly, and little things like that.

If Sweetney has lost weight as rumored, and steps up, then i expect him to play around 20 minutes a game. If he is him-old-self again, then i think he'll average around 10, maybe 15 minutes a game. And i wouldnt be surprised if there were games when he would be sitting on the bench the whole game.... just like last year....
punkalexa
I still get a little nervous when he has the ball. I don't know. I'm a little odd about this. I mean how he played.. ugh..I just hope he can step up his game
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.