Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Players that should be Hall of Famers
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Chi-town23-33
Question for all the basketball historians? Who are some players that are eligible for the Hall of Fame that should be in that are not currently?

Adrian Dantley? Bernard King? Artis Gilmore? Chris Mullin? Bill Laimbeer? Others? None?

What are your opinions?
eddog2
Dennis Rodman, Kevin Johnson, Artis Gilmore, Mark Price, Mitch Richmond (if he isn't in already or if he is eligible), Spencer Haywood, Sidney Moncrief
madisonsmadhouse
The interesting ones will be the guys like Kukoc who played a big part of their careers else where, then came to the states.
Chi-town23-33
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Sep 14 2006, 02:55 PM) *
The interesting ones will be the guys like Kukoc who played a big part of their careers else where, then came to the states.

I believe there is a committee that deals with players from international ball determining who gets in. And Kukoc is an interesting case, but I don't think he will ever make it. Manu Ginobili eventually should make it in my opinion.

Also, some other mentions: JoJo White, Dennis Johnson, Jamaal Wilkes, Gus Williams, Chet Walker

There are some big players missing from the Hall but I guess it will be just like baseball where there are many deserving players that are not in the Hall, and some questionable ones that are. Maybe next year some of these players will get in but I'm not so sure anymore.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.