Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who sits where???
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
hinrich fan
Just curious as to how many of you are season tix holders??? and if so where do you happen to sit???
DutheDoduhon21
i dont have season tickets but when i do go its on the second levvel first row, but i do have season tickets on my couch watching every game! tongue.gif
Chisoxfn
I sit at home watching the games, but usually I am right above the Bulls bench when they play at the Staples center. I get to use my uncle's companies seats and they are just a few rows up from the bench.

I hope I'll get em again this year for both the Lakers and Clippers game against the Bullies.
hinrich fan
QUOTE (DutheDoduhon21 @ Sep 5 2006, 10:16 PM) *
i dont have season tickets but when i do go its on the second levvel first row, but i do have season tickets on my couch watching every game! tongue.gif

That second level is kind of a hidden gem...great seats...and the concessions come to you...sat there in section 225 vs. Knicks...no complaints here...
Wanne
I have 8th row tickets, between the 5 and 10 yardline at the new Cardinals Stadium...does that count?
Actually can't wait for the 16th....MONDAY NIGHT Bears and Cards!
madisonsmadhouse
I have the season tickets on my couch plan as well smile.gif
punkalexa
Hm! I sit at home or at my parent's with my hubby! If we ever go it's 3rd section. Don'T have so much money. Did go once however to the 2nd section!
ZoomSlowik
I don't go very often (I have season tickets for the Sox and NU football and basketball, only so much time and money), but I always seem to end up in great seats through dumb luck. I can only remember going to 3 Bulls' games at the United Center: once in a luxury box with a relative (great view, kind of far away though), Club Level Seats (pretty solid), and once in my friend's Dad's seats 2 rows behind the visitors' bench (God those seats were incredible, not sure if they have them anymore sad.gif ).
7th in '07
season tix are wayyyyyyyy too expensive for the bulls. i usually only see 2-3 games a year. i watch all the time from home.
WHarris1
I have partial season tix in 121
hinrich fan
QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Sep 11 2006, 04:32 PM) *
I have partial season tix in 121

121...is right behind the vistors bench right??? Not a bad place to catch the action. What did you mean by partial? Do you share with someone else?? Are you on another plan?? Nevertheless, good viewing!
WHarris1
QUOTE (hinrich fan @ Sep 11 2006, 06:15 PM) *
121...is right behind the vistors bench right??? Not a bad place to catch the action. What did you mean by partial? Do you share with someone else?? Are you on another plan?? Nevertheless, good viewing!

Yep, right behind visitors bench. Shared with someone who has full season, get about 15-20 games a year.
hinrich fan
QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Sep 11 2006, 07:09 PM) *
Yep, right behind visitors bench. Shared with someone who has full season, get about 15-20 games a year.

I guess it doesn't matter where or how ya get them seats...as long as ya get in on the action. I am going to try and make it back to Chi. this season...better get my tixmaster account up to date...so I can come watch my boy K-Rich...I've got the games mapped out...now I just need the right seats...4 games for me this year is not out of the ?...only thing is I got to look out for cheap airfares...God Bless SWA!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.