Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: TalkBulls Fantasy Basketball Sign-Ups!
TalkBulls Forums > Special Interests > Shoot The Bull
ZoomSlowik
Fantasy Basketball is now open on Yahoo. I will be setting up the league (probably leagues). Please post here to join (and obviously join the league once I have the info). Don't panick if I don't respond, I will keep a list and will create the league once we are full.
SleepyWhiteSox
OK
Goldmember
in...
SoxFan1
I = IN.
WHarris1
in
Pippen Aint Easy
I want IN!!!
DutheDoduhon21
im in
DBAH0
Count me in.
Chi-town23-33
I'm in too. This would be my first league, so could you tell me how yours would be run?
ZoomSlowik
QUOTE (Chi-town23-33 @ Sep 23 2006, 10:25 PM) *
I'm in too. This would be my first league, so could you tell me how yours would be run?

I'm not entirely sure if I'm going to be doing head-to-head or roto scoring yet (I might do both if we get enough people for 2 leagues), but it will be standard Yahoo rosters and and categories. That means:

positions: PG, SG, G, SF, PF, F, 2 C's, 2 utility spots

categories: points, rebounds, assists, steals, blocks, FG%, FT%, 3pt, TO

There will be a live online draft at some point, I will determine the time later (it will probably be a week-night).
Chi-town23-33
QUOTE (ZoomSlowik @ Sep 23 2006, 10:36 PM) *
I'm not entirely sure if I'm going to be doing head-to-head or roto scoring yet (I might do both if we get enough people for 2 leagues), but it will be standard Yahoo rosters and and categories. That means:

positions: PG, SG, G, SF, PF, F, 2 C's, 2 utility spots

categories: points, rebounds, assists, steals, blocks, FG%, FT%, 3pt, TO

There will be a live online draft at some point, I will determine the time later (it will probably be a week-night).

That's great, thanks!
Bullies4Life
Ill see if im in depending on what day is the draft... I gotta warn u guys tho... Fantasy Basketball is my specialty biggrin.gif tongue.gif
Bullies4Ever
Im in.. any chance we can have it sunday morning? hows that for everyone? cuz i have to work and have skool on weekdays.. let everyone know if its ok on sunday morning or not. thanks
Chi-town23-33
QUOTE (Bullies4Ever @ Sep 27 2006, 10:33 PM) *
Im in.. any chance we can have it sunday morning? hows that for everyone? cuz i have to work and have skool on weekdays.. let everyone know if its ok on sunday morning or not. thanks

Sunday morning isn't too good for me. The most opportune time would be Saturday night. Do you have to work then?
ZoomSlowik
Sunday morning is not happening.

Like I said before, I would like to make it a week-night, although it could be a Saturday or Sunday night. The only other concession I could make is if enough people can make it I'd do it during the day on a weekday, but somehow I doubt that.
Chi-town23-33
QUOTE (ZoomSlowik @ Sep 28 2006, 10:40 AM) *
Sunday morning is not happening.

Like I said before, I would like to make it a week-night, although it could be a Saturday or Sunday night. The only other concession I could make is if enough people can make it I'd do it during the day on a weekday, but somehow I doubt that.

How long from now do you think the draft will be held?
hammerhead johnson
I'm in, of course.
Bullies4Ever
how about monday night like at 9pm?
ZoomSlowik
QUOTE (Chi-town23-33 @ Sep 29 2006, 04:52 PM) *
How long from now do you think the draft will be held?

I'm not entirely sure, maybe a week. It will obviously be before the season starts, which is like October 30th I think...
Brian
I'll be the teacher, you all will be my students. tongue.gif
Goldmember
if my addition is correct we got 10 ppl in so far...
Chi-town23-33
QUOTE (Goldmember @ Oct 2 2006, 11:28 AM) *

How many people are needed?
Goldmember
QUOTE (Chi-town23-33 @ Oct 2 2006, 03:03 PM) *
How many people are needed?

i'd say ten is minimum. 12 is the norm...
Brian
QUOTE (Goldmember @ Oct 2 2006, 11:28 AM) *

I was kinda late responding. Am I one of the 10 or 12?
ZoomSlowik
I'm going to go ahead and setup the league. League info will be posted shortly. Right now 13 people have signed up for 12 spots, but the two Bullies-brothers are somewhat iffy. Those two and Brian get to fight over the last spot. tongue.gif (Don't worry, I'm sure there will be another)

I'm going to keep track of who has signed up here:

1) ZoomSlowik, commish- ZoomSlowik
2) SleepyWhiteSox- Sleepy
3) Goldmember- You Get A Gold Star!
4) SoxFan1- SoxFan1
5) WHarris1
6) Pippen Aint Easy (I love that name biggrin.gif )
7) DutheDuhon21
8) DBaho
9) Chi-town23-33
10) Hammerhead Johnson- Hammerhead
11) Bullies4Life- Bullies Brothers
12) Brian- Brian Owns You

Alright, League is setup.

League ID#- 66800
Password- dabulls

Draft is currently set for Monday October 9th at 9:00 PM CDT

Let's get going, and good luck!
madisonsmadhouse
Yeah if people are interested, keep posting, because we can make more leagues.
Bullies4Ever
sweet im in. Wow zoom, uve played a lot, seems like u have a lot of experience.. i was looking at ur stats smile.gif
ZoomSlowik
QUOTE (Bullies4Ever @ Oct 4 2006, 05:18 PM) *
sweet im in. Wow zoom, uve played a lot, seems like u have a lot of experience.. i was looking at ur stats smile.gif

I can play a little, although I'm better at baseball.
truthandbasketball
Im in
Bullies4Life
As of right now, me and my bro are on the same team... Cuz we dont want to see a 2/12 in our stats sheet. tongue.gif We just wanna see 1/12 tongue.gif Im just kidding with you guys...

But ill jump in the league if more players are needed.. so ill wait for now. cool.gif
SoxFan1
I'm all signed up as SoxFan1.

You = Losers.
Bullieve It
I'm interested
Bullies4Ever
then quickly get in, we still have 3 spots open cool.gif
DBAH0
Ok guys sorry for the delay, I already had 4 teams so I had to delete one so I could join this one;

Since I'll be at work tomorrow, won't be able to make the draft, but I'll pre-set some rankings.
Bullies4Ever
1 spot left!!
Brian
If that one spot is not filled, it will cancel the draft since it is head to head and not rotisierre (sp). That is what it does for football anyway.
ZoomSlowik
Relax, I'll push back the draft if it isn't full by some time this afternoon.
Chi-town23-33
QUOTE (ZoomSlowik @ Oct 9 2006, 10:11 AM) *
Relax, I'll push back the draft if it isn't full by some time this afternoon.

We now have 12 managers.
ZoomSlowik
QUOTE (Chi-town23-33 @ Oct 9 2006, 03:52 PM) *
We now have 12 managers.

Actually we have 11 as of right this second. I took out "Bulieve It" for now because of space restrictions. However, I talked with "Pippen Aint Easy" and he will be in the league before tonight's draft. Sorry, but Pippen signed up on our site earlier. We will probably be running another league so don't panick.

In fact, anyone else interested in playing or anyone that wants to play in another league can start posting here. Obviously I'm in, I gotta run the thing. tongue.gif
SoxFan1
Ok, we got 12 teams, and the draft is in 2:17. Be there.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Im in
ZoomSlowik
Alright, here's the roster so far for a potential 2nd league:

1) ZoomSlowik
2) Bullieve It
3) CBF
4) Michael Jordan

I'd really like to get at least 10 for our 2nd league, so anyone interested please post here, even if you're already in the 1st league.
Chi-town23-33
QUOTE (ZoomSlowik @ Oct 17 2006, 02:06 PM) *
Alright, here's the roster so far for a potential 2nd league:

1) ZoomSlowik
2) Bullieve It
3) CBF
4) Michael Jordan

I'd really like to get at least 10 for our 2nd league, so anyone interested please post here, even if you're already in the 1st league.

Definitely up for a second league. Shouldn't be too hard to manage two teams.
SoxFan1
Zoom, if we need spots, I'll glady join League 2.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Ok can you give me the link to the league so I can sign in?
ZoomSlowik
Alright, I set up league 2. Here's the info:

League ID#- 145728
password- dabulls

The draft is at a mediocre time, Saturday Oct 28th at 9:30. Sorry if that doesn't work, I was kind of limited in choices before the first game.

Just join if interested...
Michael Jordan
QUOTE (ZoomSlowik @ Oct 23 2006, 03:24 PM) *
Alright, I set up league 2. Here's the info:

League ID#- 145728
password- dabulls

The draft is at a mediocre time, Saturday Oct 28th at 9:30. Sorry if that doesn't work, I was kind of limited in choices before the first game.

Just join if interested...

thanks, I'm in
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Im in right?

EDIT: Ok my team name is called En fuego
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.