Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bonzi Wells signs with Houston
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
madisonsmadhouse
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2605639
eddog2
Man I can wait for the NBA season to start. The Bulls are my favorite team and Houston is my second favorite team. T-Mac is my favorite player in the NBA. Last year the Rockets struggled w/ injuries to T-Mac and Yao but this year the team has a deeper bench and a better starting lineup. This should definately be the year for T-Mac to make it out of the 1st round if not to the championship.

Who knows, maybe my 2 favorite teams will me in the finals. That would be awesome. Of course I would root for the Bulls, but I would also be hoping that McGrady averages 35+ points. It would be awesome. Either way, I think this season will shape into my favorite since the Bulls dynasty era.

I still would like to see both the Bulls and Houston pick up one more solid PF/C. I think that is what both teams still need.

Yao/Mutumbo
Howard/Hayes/Novak/Lampe
McGrady/Battier/
Wells/Head/Snyder
Alston/Spanoulis/Lucas III/

The Rockets have too many players. They have to get rid of about 3. Which 3 is a big question mark. They have some questions to answer like Will Sura return?, will they keep Ryan Bowen, Jacobsen, Azubuike? Can Lampe be a credible PF/C off the bench? Can Battier play PF? Will McGrady play SG or SF? I think Jacobsen and Head are their best 3 point threats besides T-Mac. However, they are too deep at SG so Jacobsen may get left out of the picture. Or maybe the Rockets will try and swing a trade before the season starts or sometime during the season.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.